My Kids Are Great

SpookyJim: I'm here baby boy

Tyno: okay I'll be a minute

Tyler grabs his backpack and slips on his shoes and runs downstairs and out the door. Josh sits in his car on his phone, Jay sitting in the seat next to him. Tyler walks over and slips in the backseat.

"Alright let's go" Josh says with a smile, peeking back at Tyler in the backseat.

Crybaby💧: ty ty ty I'm already at school tell Josh to speed im bored

Tyno: Mel no

Crybaby💧: Mel yES

Tyno: I'm here now where are you Josh is trying to make me meet the football team get over heRE HELP

Melanie quickly looks around, then spot Tyler in a baby blue dress and slung over Josh Duns shoulder.

She runs over quickly while shouting, "Tylllleeerrrr!"

Tyler look over on Josh's shoulder, then notices Melanie running toward him and Josh. And Jay.

"Melanie! Mom! Help me!" Tyler yells playfully, trying to get from Josh's grip.

"Baby boy don't be like this, your gonna meet the football team and the cheerleaders. You'll like them, okay?" He says with a smile. Tyler, couldn't say no to that smile so he nods his head and sighs in defeat.

Melanie looks at Tyler and smirks, knowing more names then baby boy are being said between the two. Melanie was happy to come along and meet the cheerleaders because there cheer captain, Ashley. She had blue hair and pretty brown eyes.

Soon they arrive to a huge group of jocks, and a group of preppy girls in uniforms. Josh sets Tyler down, and him and Melanie stand there awkwardly as Josh and his older brother talk to the group.

Josh walks back over, and everyone turns toward him. They look at Josh and Tyler, some give him disapproving looks, which make Tyler feel insecure.

"This is Tyler, he's my friend and he means a lot to me, so don't be mean about how he dresses" Josh says sternly

"Hey kid, why are you wearing a dress?" Tyler notices it Brendon Urie who asks. He looks over at him and answers, "it's comfortable to me"

"And I like it when he wears dresses" Josh says with a smile as he looks at Brendon.

"Josh we know your gay but you don't gotta be that gay" Austin Carlie says with a laugh. "Shut up, we all know your head over heels for that ginger" Josh says back with slight anger. "Alan? Don't mention my gay side. Your gayier" Austin says with a small laugh.

Josh rolls his eyes at the comment and laughs. Josh and the over players talk while Tyler walks over to where Melanie was talking to Ashley, cheer captain.

Melanie turns away from her when Tyler appears, a huge smile on her face.

"I got her kik!" She yells happily, Tyler smiled at his happy friend and then notices his name being called. He looks over to see Josh. He smiles and walks over to him after saying goodbye to Melanie. "Yes daddy?" Tyler asks looking at Josh sweetly, looking innocent. "Baby boy this is public, and hearing you say that kills me. So either stop and wait for later, or continue then help with the problem your causing" Josh says huskily.

"I'm sorry daddy, ive been bad. Punish me" Tyler begs. Josh looks at him with lustful eyes, then Tyler notices his tight jeans, smirks, then quickly starts running to where Melanie was. When he stops and pants for air, while Melanie giggles at him.

Then the bell rings and they all enter the school. When Tyler was done at his locker and sitting in homeroom his phone buzzes.

SpookyJim: baby boy how you left me wasn't okay. I'll punish you, kitten.

Tyno: but daddy I was just having fun

Tyno: shIT BELL see you in 1st period study hall hAG