...20...

Tyler fixed his skirt in the mirror, he pulled up the thigh highs and slipped on his heel boots and walked over and grabbed his phone.

Daddy'sLilMonster: I'm ready when will you be here?

Daddy💦: I'm already here baby boy, I just didn't want to rush you.

Tyler grabs his stuff and walks downstairs, then outside.

He walks to the car and he slips into the back seat. He smiles at josh, who smiles back at him.

"Your brother is riding with his new girlfriend, Jenna, so it's just us" Josh says to Tyler.

"Oh okay." Tyler says as he pulls out his phone and uses as a mirror to see how his make up looks.

"Hey, baby boy?" Josh says as he pulls out of The Joseph driveway and down the road.

"Yes daddy?" Tyler says as he looks up from his phone.

"I... Um.. Your cute, okay?" Josh says as they stop at a red light.

Tyler smiles and giggles, then he grabs his stuff and he climbs in the front seat. During so he flashes Josh his black lace panties, but Tyler doesn't notice. Josh did notices, and it was frustrated him.

Tyler buckles the seat belt when he sits down, then smiles when he looks over at Josh.

Josh smiles at Tyler as he sweats nervously.

Josh pulls into the school parking lot, parks the car then grabs his stuff and gets out the car.

Tyler trails behind Josh, as he looks around the court yard for Melanie.

He spot her, then starts running towards her.

"Melanie!" Tyler yells, trying to get her attention. Melanie looks up and sees Tyler, then smiles.

"Ty!" Melanie yells as she runs over and pulls Tyler into a hug.

"You short idiot we need to talk more" Tyler says with a smile. Melanie nods in agreement.

"Your knight in shining armor is running over here, Ty" Melanie says with a giggle.

"Tyler turns around and sadly doesn't see Jaime Lannister, but sees Josh running over to them with a white rose in his hand. The football team hides nearby, watching Josh approach Tyler.

"Hey, um Tyler!" Josh was once he is close to Tyler.

"will you be my boyfriend?" Josh asks Tyler with a smile.

Tyler doesn't answer, he leans down and kisses Josh, surprising Josh and himself from his confidence boost.

He pulls away, a dumb cute smile on his face. "Yes Josh, I'll be your boyfriend"