trashy smut thats not smut

Josh walked into the Joseph Household and walked up the stairs and into Tyler's room.

Tyler sits on his bed, wearing pink pastel panties. On his bed was his phone, and a pastel vibrator. Tyler looks up and screeched.

"Daddy! I-I'm sorry!" Tyler said as he tried to cover himself. Josh looked at the body that is his and crawled on the bed. "Baby boy, you've been bad" Josh says. He begins to palm Tyler through his panties, looking Tyler in the eyes.

Tyler moans, looking at Josh with lust in his eyes as he whimpers.

"Is this okay?" Josh asks the younger boy, making sure he has his consent, not wanting to harm him.

"Yes, daddy, it is. Now please touch me" Tyler sits up and slips on top of Josh's lap, grinding onto Josh's lap, causing him to groan.

"Hmmm, baby boy" Josh mumbles as he grabs Tyler and pins him underneath him.

He looks Tyler in the eye and than kisses him. Josh deepens the kiss, which gets a small moan from Tyler.

Josh pulls away, and sits down on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong?" Tyler asks confused.

"I'm just not comfortable right now, your a virgin, I'm not, and I don't want to rush things" says Josh as he runs a hand through his pink - red hair.

"Can I atleast give you a blowjob" Tyler asks with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Fine." Josh says as he rolls his eyes.

The younger boy crawls onto the ground and sits right in front of Josh. Josh looks at him and bits his lip as Tyler pulls down his jeans and starts palming him through his boxers.

Josh groans, which lets Tyler know he's doing it correctly. Tyler pulls down his boxers, getting met with mini Josh, who is not so mini.

Tyle takes him into his mouth and starts sucking on him, jerking off what's left with his hand.

He looks up into Josh's eyes with an innocent look, which just makes Josh reach his climax even faster.

"Ugh, baby boy your so good" Josh says  to Tyler as he ruffles the younger boys hair.

Tyler keeps eye contact with Josh, knowing it made him go crazy. He glides his tongue over the older boys member, than brings him in his mouth again.

"Baby boy Im G-Gonna come" Josh says as he releases into Tyler's mouth.

"You don't have to swallow, it probably tastes weird so you can spit it ou-"

"I already swallowed it"