Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys!!! So this chapter is a little racy, but I did manage to keep it PG13. don't ask me to do a restricted version because I have never and will never do one. I'm pretty sure you can imagine what goes on. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the chapter and the song!!!

Shelby :)

It's A Shakespeare Thing

Chapter 8

Raylin

Secretly I was thankful that Ryan wanted to spend the weekend with Cassio. I know I sounded like a mother when I was yelling at him Thursday night, but he's my little brother and I care too much for him to let him make the mistakes he's making. I don't want him to end up with an STD or a child. He has his whole life ahead of him. I only want what's best for him and so does Ryan and our parents. They would have a cow if they knew what Cassio had been up to this past week.

I took a sip of my coffee and looked outside. It was an overcast day today. I was almost certain that it would rain during some point of the day. I could hear the hammers and saws and other equipment outside. Thankfully I was used to the noise by now. I poured the rest of my coffee into the sink and washed my mug as well as the few other dishes in the sink from that morning then went ot my room.

I changed into a pair of red stretchy shorts and a black tank top before grabbing a random book off my bookshelf. Today, I decided was going to be a lazy day for me. I had always loved curling up under a warm blanket with a book on a rainy day. I sighed as I made myself comfy in Daddy's big recliner with my favorite hunter green throw blanket and my book.

I looked at my book and smiled when I noticed which book it was. I had randomly chosen A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It was one of my favorites because it combined fantasy, adventure, and romance all in one book. I opened the book and delved into the amazing world of Gemma Doyle.

I was so engrossed in my book that I didn't notice it had started raining until the lights began to flicker. I set my book down on the arm of the recliner and went to get some candles out of the kitchen. As soon I walked into the kitchen the bottom fell and it started pouring. I was riffling through the miscellaneous drawer when a knock on the kitchen door made me leap about two feet high. Once I recovered, I looked at the door to see a drenched Asher. I rushed over to the door and unlocked it letting him in.

"Thanks, and sorry for scarring you." Asher apologized.

"It's ok. Although, you did almost give me a heart attack." I laugh.

"Sorry, but I was getting drenched out there." Asher apologized again.

"Quit apologizing. Let me run and get you a towel and some dry clothes. You and Ryan look to be about the same size." I tell him.

"You really don't have to do that Miss Aymes." Asher replies.

"You're soaking wet. Plus, didn't I tell you to call me Raylin?" I asked.

"Sor- I mean yeah, that's just my professional side coming out." Asher shrugs.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." I point to the kitchen floor.

I run upstairs and grab a towel out of the boys bathroom and a pair of Ryan's jeans and one of his old t-shirts. I handed Asher the towel and set the dry clothes on the counter.

"There's a bathroom in the hallway when you get ready to change." I inform him as I go back to looking for candles. Leave it up to Mom to not have any when I need them.

I turn around about to head up stairs to my bedroom where I know I have candles when the sight of a shirtless Asher stops me dead in my tracks. He's drying his arms off looking to his right. There are little water droplets running down his toned six-pack abs. I'm so entranced by his smoking hot body that I don't hear him say my name.