Bad day at school

Dinah's POV
I'm in my class and I playing with Mila. This boys comes to me and takes my stuff. Hey give that back please I asked. No he said as he pushed me. I pushed him back and he goes to the teacher. The teacher comes to me and says "Dinah Jane I'm am calling your sister Normani" she says. Man I'm in deep trouble I go to the corner and start crying with Mila beside me.
Mani's POV
I get a call from Dinah's school saying that that she hit another student and that she is suspended for one day. I'm pretty sure the boy hit her first but I go get her.
                  At school
I go to Dinah's class to find her in a corner crying. Mila wait by door I say. As she walks I go to Dinah. Dinah you know your in trouble right I say. But he hit me first you can even ask Mila Dinah's said crying. But what's my rule when someone touches you I ask. Go tell an adult she says. So same routine when we get home OK I say. She nods with tears coming down her face. I know she doesn't want to do this but she know's what to do. I pick her up while she cries in my neck and grab her stuff and leave.
Skip car ride
I open the door Mila goes to her room probably to do her homework. I put Dinah in her timeout chair and then go to Mila. Mila was Dinah lying I say. No she was telling the truth he came and took the toy Dinah was playing with and then she asked for it back he said no and pushed her. She pushed him back then the teacher said she was calling you and then Dinah went to the corner and cried till you got here Mila explained. OK thanks for being honest I say. Welcome she say. I grab a hairbrush she's only getting hard 20 slaps. I go to the kitchen to see Dinah with her eyes closed with her head down. I take her hand and go to her room. I lay her over my knee she shakes. Dinah I'm not going to do it bare so calm down relax. I began. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. Dinah cried I picked her up and rocked her. Shh its over I say. I grab her homework go downstairs go to the homework table I put a pillow on her chair put her down then sat next to her and helped her.