Fighting

Mila's POV
Me and Dinah are at lunch eating and socializing. This boy named Mason comes to us at starts talking. Hey Dinah he says. Get away from me she said. Who this girl over here he says looking at me. This is my sister and her name is Camila Dinah responds. Then a girl comes. Hey why are you brats talking to my boyfriend she says. DJ gets up a comes in her face. First of all this boy of yours came to us second he was flirting and third get going and leave us alone DJ yelled. What are you going to do Polynesian girl she says. They started fighting I broke it up and held Dinah back. A teacher comes. Girls to my office now she screams.
Mani's POV
I'm at Ally's house playing with her dog. My phone rings I answer. The teacher tells me that Dinah had been in a fight I hang up. Ally let's go Dinah got into a fight at school I say. OK coming she says.
            In the office...
I go to the principles desk. Um where is Dinah Jane I say. She right there she says pointing to Dinah and Mila. Ally take Mila to the car I say. Dinah what happened I say sternly. Me and Mila was talking this boy Mason comes to me and starts flirting then his girlfriend comes and starts yelling at me. I give her three reasons why he was messing with me. I calls me a Polynesian girl and I don't like that. She tried to punch me but I grab her wrist we started fighting then Mila pulled me away she says with tears in her eyes. Your gonna get a hard whopping let's go I say. No please I'm sorry she says crying. I'm not going to argue with you let's go I say. She starts walking but keeps saying she doesn't want to get spanked. I picks her up and walk to the car with her crying.
          At home...
Ally is helping Mila upstairs with her homework. I grab a belt and switch. I go downstairs to see Dinah sitting on the couch crying. DJ come here I say. She walks slowly to me when she reaches me I grab her wrist I grab the belt. So was fighting a good choice I say. She shakes her head. So why did you do it I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. OK I say. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP!! Maaaannnniii!!! Dinah screams and Cry's. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. DJ was sobbing when I was done. I grab the switch. I going to ask you again why was fighting wrong I say. Because touching someone I wrong and you should tell an adult she stutters. Good girl. Whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip whip. I stop and pick her up. She cries in my neck I rock and rub her back. I head upstairs and grab Dinah's homework I go to my room and and sit on the bed with her in my lap. I begin helping her.