Road Trip

Ally's POV
We are having a road trip we are going to Universal studios everyone is so excited. I locked the door and sat in the drivers seat. Everyone ready I said. Yes everyone shouted. Everyone was shouting at each other for who sits in the front seat. ENOUGH I shout. Mani you sit in the front since your the oldest. She sat in the passenger seat I started the car and drove out the driveway.
Mila's POV
I'm sitting next to Dinah. She is falling asleep but she was looking for something. DJ what you looking for I asked. Stitch I can't find him she said. I took it cause she always sleeps with it but she can't go to sleep without him. Do you have it she said. No I said. What's behind your back she asked. Nothing I say. Give it to me she says. No I say. We argue back and forth. DJ bites me I drop stitch. Ow I screamed. What's going on Mani says. Dinah bit me I say. Dinah why did you bite her Mani asked. Because she took stitch from me. On the next rest stop I will deal with both of you understand she said. Me and Dinah nodded.
Mani's POV
Ally parked at a gas station. I look back mila go inside and tell ally what you want. I look at Dinah she is looking down knowing what's coming up. Dinah I am very disappointed in you biting someone is wrong and I'm going to tear you behind up let's go. She let a few tears down her face as she got out the car. I took her hand and went to the bathroom. I went to the big stall sat down and put her over my knee. I took off my belt and began. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. She was sobbing by now. I picked her went a bought snacks and went back to the car. Lauren you take front seat I said. I climbed in the back and put Dinah in my lap. DJ stop crying its OK I say. She calmed down but still had tears coming down her face. I grab ice cream and started feeding it to her. After she was done I grab stitch gave it to Dinah she laid her head on my chest. She dosed off.