Sick Day

Mila's POV
I'm awake in bed with Dinah beside me sleeping. As I'm reading a book I hear Dinah whimper in her sleep. I look at her and her eyes flutter open. Dinah what's wrong I say. My stomach and head hurts she says. It hurts bad she say started to cry. Want me to go get Mani I say. She nods. I go to Mani's room get on her bed and shake her. She wakes up. Mila what's wrong Mani asked. Nothing its Dinah she woke up whimpering saying her head and stomach hurts and it hurts bad I say.
Mani's POV
I go to Mila room and see Dinah crying holding her stomach. Dinah are you okay I say. She shakes her head. I pick her up and go downstairs I grab the medicine. I pour it in the spoon. Ah I said. Ah she copied I pour it in her mouth. And washed it down with juice. I picked her up and rock her to sleep. Half hour later Dinah comes downstairs holding her stomach. It hurts make it stop she cried. OK let's go to the doctor OK I said. She nodded. I picked her up went to her room changed her into some clothes. Told Mila to get dressed. Went to the car and I drove to the doctors office.
At the doctor
Were in room 103 Mila is on my phone and I'm on the bed with Dinah sitting on my lap with her head in the crook of my neck I rock her. The doctor comes in. So what's wrong with Dinah he asked me. Well we was asleep and her sister Mila wakes me up and says that Dinah stomach and head hurts. I give her some medicine. She goes to sleep for a half hour then comes downstairs and say her stomach hurts and she wanted me to make it stop. So I came here I explained. Well she has a stomach bug so she will need to take these pills he says handing them to me. Just sit it on her tongue no swallowing just let it sit there. She needs to take them morning and night with food OK he said. I nodded and picked up Dinah and grabbed Mila's hand and went home.