Sleepover

Leigh's POV
Fifth harmony invited us to there house to hang out with them for a week. All the girls our packed and we drive to there house. As we enter we figured out who will sleep with who.
Dinah - Jesy
Jade - Camila
Perrie - Lauren
Normani - Leigh
Ally by herself
Ally's POV
We all decided to go to the park. I park and everyone got out and started playing.
Jade's POV
Me, Jesy,and, Mani were playing at the swings. Jesy was swinging and Perrie came and decided that she can get on the swing but it wasn't her turn. Jesy I wanna get on the swings Perrie whined. I just got on wait till its your turn Jesy says. Perrie stops the swing Jesy was on flipped the swing over and Jesy fell on her head. Jesy got mad got up and hit Perrie and they started fighting. I run to Leigh and Ally.
Leigh's POV
Jade comes running to me screaming. Jade what's wrong I say. Perrie flipped Jesy off the swing Jesy got mad and hit Perrie and then they started fighting Jade says pointing to them. Me and Ally start running. We broke then apart I grabbed Jesy she was crying hard and her face was red. What's going on I yell. Perrie pushed me off the swing and I fell and my head hurts Jesy says. But the point is that hitting someone is wrong and your going to be punished bad so who hit who first I say sternly. I did Jesy says. OK let's go home I say.
                Arriving home
I opened the door and dragged Jesy to a corner. And took Perrie to her room. OK why did you flip Jesy off the swing I ask. Because I wanted to get on the swing she says. But what did she say I ask. She said that she just got on and wait till my turn. So why didn't you wait I asked knowing she doesn't know the answer. So you go to the corner and think about why you did it and think of a about I go back downstairs and grab Jesy. I take her to my room. OK now Jesy I know your mad that she flipped you off the swing but fighting is not the right way to handle something you should have came to us not Jade OK I said. She nodded. Now you know your punishment is worse so over my lap. She went over my lap and I began with my hand. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. I don't want you ever fighting somebody I don't care if it your band mates understood I say. Yes she said. Smack smack yes what I said. She had tears flowing steadily down her face yes mam she said. Bend over the bed I say. I took off my belt. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. Jesy was screaming crying tears down her face. I stopped and picked her up. She sobbed in my neck I rubbed her back. I carried Jesy to Perrie's room. Pez come here I say. I sit on her bed as she sit next to me. So you see how Jesy got punished right I said. She nodded. You have something to say I ask. She nods. Jesy I'm sorry for pushing you off the swings I should've waited for my turn and I hope you forgive me she says. I do Jesy said.