Messed up

Mila's POV
Me and Dinah are waiting for Mani to pick us up. When she arrives me and DJ get in the backseat. At home I'm watching TV while Dinah is doing her homework. She she finishes she sit down next to me. DJ are you going to tell Mani that you got in trouble in school and got detention I asked. She looks down I'm scared because she will tear me up I will tell her tomorrow she says. OK I say.
            The next day...
I waited by the detention class waiting for Dinah to come out. She walks out and me and DJ go to Mani's car and go home. At home me and DJ are at the top of the stairs watching Mani. Ready I ask she nods her head.
Mani's POV
I'm sitting on the counter on my phone until I see DJ come in the kitchen she has tears in her eyes. What's wrong I ask. I got in trouble in school last week and I got detention for two whole weeks she says. What did you do I ask sternly. Well I'm having trouble finding my classes and I've been tardy she says with tears coming down her face. Well let's do this your going to get thirty smacks with the cane. But because you came to me and told the truth your not grounded I say. She nods and she goes to the timeout area and sits there. I go grab a small cane for her size. DJ ready I say. She walks to me and bends over the couch. I began. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. She cried I picked her up and carried her to my room. I sat in the rocking chair and rocked her to sleep.