four

" you never deserved this "

⊲⊳

dayeon would never forget what happened.

she had gotten off work in a sour mood because her boss was bring a prick towards her.

her dropped by her nearest bar and grabbed a few drinks, hoping to drink away her anger.

after she didn't know how many drinks, a man had sat himself next to her.

they made eye contact, and she remembered asking him what his problem was.

he had replied with "your presence is my problem, that's what," in a slurred voice that was on par with hers.

she didn't remember his face or his name, but she did remember his bright mint colored hair.

next thing she knew, they were drinking and talking to each other like they had been friends who hadn't seen each other in a while.

next thing she knew, she was making out with him in a dark corner.

next thing she knew, she was in his bedroom and they were both naked, with him on top of her.

next thing she knew, she woke up in his arms and scrambled out of bed, putting on her underwear and clothes and running out the door, back to her house that she had no idea how to get to.

next thing she knew, she was crying at a bus stop with an intense hangover, muttering jungkook's name over and over again and pleading for his forgiveness.

jungkook: hey, where are you?
jungkook: just went to your house and you weren't there

jungkook: want to grab lunch?

dayeon wiped her eyes and attempted to respond.

dayeon: i went out to get some groceries
dayeon: i don't think i can
dayeon: i have plans with my brother

dayeon: sorry ):

she lied. she didn't have any plans.

but she couldn't face him after what she did.