The Results

Alison's POV:
Emily and I were sleeping when my phone started ringing. The Rosewood PD was calling in response to Noel's polygraph results. He lied to them. When you take a polygraph it can detect in change of you using your memory versus your imagination. I answered. "Hello." "Ms.Dilaurentis, we have the results of Mr.Kahn's polygraph. He failed it. On the question where we asked if he raped Emily. He said he didn't. It detected that as a lie." He said. He sounded somewhat happy at the news. "Oh my god. Why would he even lie? What's going to happen to him?" I asked nervously. "5-15 years in prison for rape. No chance of bail." I smiled. "Thank you officer. I'll be sure to tell Emily. Bye." I hung up and turned around. All I did was smile at her and walked towards her. "Emily, he's getting 5-15 years in prison for what he did. He can't hurt you anymore." She smiles and started crying. I could tell she was relieved. I hugged her. She then spoke. "I'm so glad...he said if I told anyone he'd kill me. And..and..." I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed back. We kissed for about 2 more seconds. She smiled. "That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up." I pecked her lips. "Do you want something to eat? We haven't eaten all day." She nodded. "What do you want? I'll make you or order anything. To help celebrate. And because I'm starving." I laughed. She hummed questioningly. "How about...Chinese?" She said sounding too excited. "Alright. Chinese it is." I looked up the nearest Chinese take out place and ordered. They said about 30 minutes for our food. "They said like 30 minutes for our food." She smiled like she had an idea. "What do you want to do in those 30 minutes?" She smirked at me. I caught on really quick. "Hmmm....I don't know." I said trying my best not to laugh. "I have an idea.." She leaned in for a kiss but I backed way. "You're going to have catch me!" I said while laughing evilly. I ran down the stairs if my house, hearing Emily run after me.

Emily's POV:
I went to kiss Alison but she pulled away and said I had to catch her and ran away. Ugh. She's such a tease. And a 5 year old may I add. I chased after her around the house. We were both laughing like little kids and looking like idiots running around the house. She feel and started to cry. She got hurt. I stopped. "Oh my god. Alison. Are you okay? Let me see." She showed me her knee. I went to get an ice pack from the freezer. She said she was in a lot of pain. When I got back she was gone. Well played Alison. Well played.

Alison's POV:
I had to fake fall. I knew Emily was going to catch me if I didn't. I fake cried and said I was in a ton of pain. She went to get an ice pack like I hoped she would. When she left I got up and ran and hid from her. I'm hiding in the cabinet under the bathroom sink. I can hear Emily 'come out come out where ever you are.' I was giggling. She was opening and closing doors. She was getting close to me. Then her footsteps stopped right infront of me. I slowly opened the cabinet door and grabbed her ankle. I yelled "GOT YOU!" And she screamed and fell on the floor. She was laughing so hard she began to cry. I crawled out and sat next to her. She playfully hit me. "You're an asshole Alison." I smiled at her. "I know." She rolled her eyes at me. "Since you didn't catch me. You can't have any kisses....until tomorrow at school." She pouted. "No. Why?!? Please Alison. Can I have one kiss?" I shook my head. She was staring into my eyes. I was staring into her. She would look at my eyes then my lips. She leaned in and I backed away again. "Nope! I told you not until tomorrow at school. Sorry." She frowned. Then the doorbell rang. "Saved by the bell." I said and winked at her. We got our food and started eating. We turned on Netflix. Emily wanted to watch Grease. She was singing and dancing through the entire movie. I kept laughing at her. She told me to stop and to sing along. I don't know how she knew I knew the songs. But I joined her. We got to the part at Frenchie's house when the girls were pretending to be Sandy. We sang along. Emily touched my butt area when they said "get your filthy paws off of my silky drawers." I laughed. She was such a dork. Emily and I finished Grease. We put on spongebob and cuddled. Soon we drifted off to bed...again. Emily made me feel safe and warm.

Next Day

Emily's POV: 
I woke up holding Alison. I really don't know where we stand. I mean we've kissed/made out, cuddled, etc. We can talk about it after school. Because if she says it's just an act I want one day to be able to kiss her one last time. I woke her up and we got ready for school. I wore black skinny jeans, white converse, whit shirt with a zip up jacket. Alison wore the same thing. We didn't mean to match. Just kind of happened. It was really cute though. We got to school 10 minutes later. I got out and opened the door for Alison. I grabbed her hand and walked to a bench infront of the school. I sat down and she sat on my lap. Everyone was staring at her. Us. Everyone was saying things about Alison. Mean things. But she ignored it. She wanted them too. She didn't want to be popular anymore. She hated it. She kissed me and I kissed back. Some guys whistled at us. Some people made rude remarks. I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled her closer. Her hands went around my neck. We got yelled at for PDA. We laughed at that. We got up and walked to class. Same thing today. Staring at Alison and not paying attention to Mr.Fitz. I decided to text Alison. "To Alison: hey. I'm bored. Meet me in the bathroom in 5? ;)" she looked back at me and I looked away pretending like I didn't say that. She texted back. "Alison: yeah <3" I smiled. I asked to go the bathroom and left. A few minutes later Alison walked in. She locked the door just in case we had any unwanted visitors. "Now do I get that kiss?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You had it this morning." She smiled teasingly. "Well now I want one where we won't get yelled at for PDA." We both laughed. She walked up to me and hugged me instead. I held her tight. She put her head in the crook of my neck. I smiled. "Ali?" She looked up. "Ali? That's a nice nickname." She smiled. "I'm serious. I want to ask you something." She had a serious look on her face. "Okay. What's up?" I gulped. "What are we?" She then let go. "Well...I like you. A lot." She smiled at me. I smiled back. "I like you too...a lot." I mocked Ali. She hugged me again. "Em, I've never had anyone like you in my life. Not even aria, Hanna, or Spencer. You care about me and you're so kind. Even if I'm such a bitch. Thank you..for walking into my life." I smiled at her. "You're so cute Alison." Then the bell rang. We left the bathroom and went on to our other classes. I had an idea on what to do. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. But I had to leave school early to do it. Thank god I still had the house key. I walked to her house and got everything ready.

Alison's POV:
The rest of the day went by slow. Then lunch came. I met up with Aria, Hanna, and Spencer. I was looking for Emily. I haven't introduced her to them yet. "Hey Alison. Who are you looking for?" Hanna asked. "Oh what? Umm no one. Just looking." I said. "Alison, is it Emily? It's not like we haven't seen you two all lovey dicey sound school." Hanna said. Spencer and Aria said "shut up Hanna." In unison. "What she meant is. What about Noel?" Spencer asked. I told them everything. They all said sorry and wished that didn't happen. They all want to meet Emily. But I told them now isn't a good time. Considering she's still a little shaken after the incident. After lunch Emily and I had Biology together. She didn't show up. I'm getting worried. I decided to text her. "To Emily: hey em. Where are you? You weren't at lunch or biology. What's going on?" Then came last period. She didn't even read it. I'm so scared. What if something bad happened to her. The last period took forever to end. As soon as it did I got in my car and drove off. When I walked in the door I was shocked at what I saw...

A/N: hmmmmm. What did Alison see?