Boy? Or Girl?

Emily's POV:
It's time to find out the gender of my baby. I can't wait. It feels like I've been waiting for years for this day. I can't wait. Ali and I are both hoping for a girl. If not, then that's totally fine. But Hanna already bought a ton of girl clothes. Classic Hanna Marin. Ali is driving us to the doctors. She's holding my hand and singing along to the radio. It's really funny. She's trying to sound awful, but she only looks cute. I could stare at her all day. But unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. We pulled into the parking lot and Ali helped me out of the car. I didn't need it. But she has been doing this for a bit. It's cute. We walked to the front desk. "Emily Fields for Dr.Crockeran." The lady typed and said we should take a seat. That he will be with us soon. We sat down and waited. I felt the baby kick. I'm about 7 months pregnant. And I've felt the baby kick, but Ali hasn't. And I don't know why. It's like he or she won't kick when Ali touches my tummy. I looked over at Ali and she was on Instagram looking at one of her cousins baby. She smiled at the family photos. I leaned over and put my head on her shoulder. I smiled at the pictures. They were so cute. "I can't wait till that's us. With our baby. Cute family photos." Ali smiled and giggled. She kissed the top of my forehead. I looked up to her and she looked back at me. I pecked her lips quickly. An older woman was sitting with who I assume to be her husband. She scoffed and made a face when I kissed Ali. I looked at her and politely asked, "Is there a problem miss?" She nodded. "Yes. Man shall not lie with man. Woman shall not lie with woman. That baby is going to be born a sin. It's not right. It's not traditional. Two girls aren't fit to raise a baby." I felt hurt by these words. I know they aren't true. The baby will be just fine. Ali went to say something. I could see the anger in her build. I put my hand on her leg. "Don't Ali." I said softly. I turned back to the older woman. "Ma'am. I appreciate your concern. But I think me and my girlfriend will be just fine. It makes me feel great that you care for a strangers baby. We highly appreciate it. Don't we babygirl?" I said and turned to Ali. She nodded and smiled. The old woman looked at her husband. He nodded agreeing to us. "Yes Margaret. They'll be fine. Your concern for the well being of the child was generous and kind. I think they'll be amazing moms." She sat there in defeat. "Emily Fields." Dr.Crockeran said holding my file in his hands. "Ahh. Hi. Right this way." He lead Ali and I to the room and asked us to wait while he quick checked up on something for me. Ali pulled up a chair next to me again. Like she's been doing every ultra sound. The doctor walked back in and pulled my shirt up, putting the gel on me. He started to search for the baby and found it. It toile home a little and he said "It's a....girl." I started to tear up. "Look at that babe. Our little baby girl." Ali said holding my hand and then kissing it. After a few minutes Dr. Crockeran cleaned my stomach off and printed some papers along with the ultra sound. While Ali and I were left in the room I sat up on the edge of the hospital bed. "I'm so happy. Over joyed. I can't believe we're having a babygirl. I love her already." I said tearing up again. Ali hugged me. "I love both of my babies." She kissed my forehead and laid her head on mine. Never did I think I'd be in a position like this. But I'm glad I'm in it with Alison. Crockeran walked back in handing me the papers and cleared us to leave. In the car Alison decided to throw me a baby shower. And the last present I'd open would be filled with pink balloons and one big one saying 'it's a girl'. I kept saying I didn't want to have one, but Ali insisted. So I gave in. We wanted to tell the girls we don't know the gender of the baby. So it's a surprise. But Hanna practically guessed before we knew so oh well. Ali drove us to the brew to meet the other girls. We walked in through the door holding hands. The girls got up to hug us. "Hi guys." I said smiling and hugging them. "How'd the appointment ago?" Aria asked sipping her coffee. "It was great. But Emily and i decided not to know the gender of our baby. We were going to wait until birth. But we are having a baby shower for her. If you guys buy anything, just by the clothes for the baby. Whether it's boy or girls stuff." They all smiled and laughed. "That sounds great. I'm excited to spoil him or her." Hanna said. We laughed at Hanna. We all ordered some coffee and a piece of cake to split between all of us. I've been having a ton of cravings lately. Most of the times it's just something sweet. Ali and I haven't had sex since our anniversary. And I feel bad because I can tell she's sexually frustrated. I am too. But I'm afraid of harming her. Or myself and the baby. But I have a plan. As we finished our cake and coffee Ali drove us home. My mom was out at work again so Alison and I were alone. So..maybe some fun? I just had to wait for the right time. Ali said she wanted to go out to eat tonight so she put a dress to her body in the mirror and touched her stomach. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. Looking at her in the mirror and smiling. I moved the hair away from her neck and started leaving small kisses on her. She was smiling widely. I stopped and lead her to the bed. I straddled her waist. Well tried to. My stomach kind of got in the way but we made it work. I unbuttoned her flannel slowly, and then began leaving small kisses down her stomach. I kissed up to her bra and where her boobs were showing. I started suck and nibble on the top part of her boob. She moaned slightly. "Em." I smiled. That was like music to my ears. I kissed up to her neck again. I didn't care I was going to leave a mark. I started to suck on her sweet spot. Swirling my tongue in circles around it. She sat up a little took the flannel off. Leaving her in a bra and jeans. I trailed my hands slowly to her jeans. I looked at her asking for approval and her eyes were a much darker blue than before. They were filled with lust. She nodded almost immediately. I unbuttoned them and slowly pulled them down. Now only in her bra and underwear, I admired her. She's so beautiful. Sexy even. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She gently flipped me over so she was straddling me. She tried her best. Even though it was very hard. I reached around to her bra clasp and unhooked it. Letting it fall down her arms. She threw it on the floor and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed her back. The kiss was slow, passionate, gentle, and yet heated at the same time. I let my arms go from her waist to her boobs. Massaging both of them, while she moaned into my mouth. I felt her loosen up, so I flipped us over.