Date Night

Emily's POV:
It was 12:45 and Alison was finishing getting ready for our date. I was nervous. I was all shaky and sweaty. What if I don't impress her? What if she hates me after tonight? Ugh. She comes down the stairs in a lovely dress. It's red and black with lace on it. And black flats. It wasn't too formal/fancy. But she looked amazing. The dress hugged her curves just right. I bit my lip while looking her up and down. "How do I look?" She asked and then twirled. "You look amazing Ali. Stunning. Breath taking." She smiled at me. "Thanks em." She kissed my cheek. We got in my car and drove off to the Apple Rose Grille. Ali and I had the Chinese chicken salad. Her favorite. We talked and laughed while enjoying the food. It was amazing. I thought it was going to be gross but it's great to try new things. We got to the movie theatre we saw what was playing. Alison wanted to see lights out. So I payed for the tickets. We got our drinks and a small popcorn since we just ate. Just in case we wanted some. We sat in the back so in case people say infront of us we could still see. Well I could see anyhow but Alison is too tiny. Like aria. (Hence the height difference from that little Emison scene.) We watched the previews and saw more movies coming soon. They looked good but not as good as the view to my left. The movie began. After a few minutes there were jump scares and Ali kept jumping out of her seat. It was funny. She hid behind her hands a few times. She was really scared. I out up hand on her leg to reassure her she was okay. She jumped then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Then something popped on the screen and everyone including her jumped and screamed. I pulled her into me. "You're okay. It's just a movie....a movie that you wanted to see." She hit my shoulder playfully. And continued watching the movie. After it was over I drove her home. "Thank you Emily for an amazing day. I had a great time with you." She smiled and looked down to hide her blush. "You're welcome beautiful. It was a pleasure. I'll be back around 7 to cook you dinner. So don't eat anything." I said with confidence. She walked up to me and placed a kiss on my lips. I felt electricity run through me. It was like she was dying and my lips were her oxygen. After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled away. "Until then princess." I winked at her and got in my car and drove home.

What's been happening while they're in lover land.
Noel was allowed bail. He's showed remorse and has to wear a locator brace until further notice. They allowed him to drive home tracking his every move. They gave him 20 minutes to get home or they send someone after him. On the way home he saw Alison and Emily kissing. He knew that was going to happen. So he waited for Emily to leave and followed her. He waited until she was far off but could still see her. He put his car in full speed and hit Emily's car. Her car rolled. He hit it just right. It rolled three times and stopped on the top of the vehicle. There was glass everywhere and he saw blood. There was a sick smile growing on his face. "Told you I would kill you bitch." He quick got in the car and speaks off home. Making it just in time. He took out his tools and did everything to get the brace off. He managed it. He left the brace in the house and went to his neighbours house and took the car. He managed to Hotwire it. Noel had fled from Rosewood.

A/N: heh. Sorry. Had to create drama.