Ultra Sound Day

Emily's POV:
I'm a little over two months pregnant. The past month and a half have been great. Ali has been so supportive. She's been rubbing my belly and talking to the baby. It's cute. I've been wanting to ask Ali to maybe be the other mother of the baby. But I'm scared she might say no or something. It's time for an ultra sound and Ali asked if she can go with me. Since I went to the first one alone. We got in the car and Ali drove to the doctors holding my hand. She asked how I was feeling and if I was nervous. "I'm feeling okay. And honestly. Yes. What if something's wrong with the baby?" She stopped at the red light and looked at me. "Emily, the baby will be fine. You're going to be fine. As long as you take care of yourself, you'll be taking care of the baby too." She leaned in and pecked my lips. The light turned green and she started driving again. Ali's right. Everything will be fine. We pulled into the parking lot and got out and walked hand in hand to the front desk. "Hi. Emily Fields for an ultra sound." The lady behind the desk typed in my name and smiled. "Ahh. Yes. Miss.Fields. Have a seat and the doctor will be with you very shortly." I nodded and Alison and I sat down. I started getting nervous and began tapping my foot. She reached over and put her hand on my thigh. My breath hitches. "Em. I promise. Everything is going to be fine." Just as she finished the door opened. "Emily Fields." A nurse said. We both stood up and followed her to the room. "Lay down on the bed and the doctor will be here in a minute." She smiled and closed the door. Ali pulled up a chair next to me and held my hand. She kissed it and smiled at me warmly. A few minutes a doctor walked in. "Hi Miss.Fields. How are you doing?" I smiled. "I'm great. Still having a lot of morning sickness." He walked over to me. "That's normal. Can you pull your shirt up a bit?" I did as he asked and and he rubbed the gel over my tummy. He started rubbing the stick over my stomach searching for the baby. After a few seconds he found the baby. I could hear heartbeat. I looked over at Ali and smiled. She smiled back. "Em. Look at your baby." I looked back at the screen. "Your baby is 100% healthy Emily. The baby's doing just fine." I smiled. Thank god. He turned the machine off and cleaned me off. We asked for two copies of the ultrasound. I liked and said my mom wanted one. I had a plan for asking Ali to be the other mom if my child. But I have to ask Hanna first. Ali drove us home and we told my mom how it went. She was so glad the baby was okay. We went upstairs to my room. Ali got in the shower and I texted Hanna.

To Hanna: Hey Han. I need your help with something?

From Hanna: Hey Em. What's up?

Emily: I'm planning on asking Alison to be the other parent to the baby. I asked for two ultra sound pictures and I was planning on getting a little box and place it in there have a note and say "be my mommy?"

Hanna: AWE! Omg Em!! That's amazing. And soo cute! She'll love it!

Emily: thanks Hanna. Oh. I have to go. Ali just got out of the shower. I'll let you know how it goes. Bye Hanna Banana.

Hanna: ooooh em. Get it! Bye!

Ali walked into the bedroom wrapped in a towel. She walked to the dresser and opened a drawer. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked at me in the mirror and bit her lip. I kissed her neck multiple times. "Em.." She moaned slightly. "Yes?" I said still kissing her neck. She didn't say anything. She just moved her neck giving me more access. I kissed up to her earlobe and I nibbled on it. I heard footsteps and backed away fast. My mom walked in, "hey Emily-oh. Come down when you're done." She walked out and closed the door. Ali and I laughed. "Thank god she didn't walk in earlier. She would've flipped." She laughed. She got dressed and we went down stairs hand in hand.