Anniversery Set Up

Emily's POV:
It's been a week since Alison and I almost got caught in my bedroom.  It was pretty funny to me. Ali was a little worried. I'm heading over to Spencer's to meet with her and the other girls. I walked in and Spencer was making us coffee. "God. Spence I'll just take water. I don't want to swim laps in my coffee." I laughed. "Hey. I like swimming in my coffee." Spencer said laughing now. "Alright Em, what's the plan?" Hanna said. "Well, I was thinking...Spencer can I borrow your lake house?" She raised her eyebrow. "Well depends. Are you going to make some memories on my Nana's couch like someone." She said hunting to Hanna. "Okay! Who told?" Hanna asked annoyed and worried. "It doesn't matter who told. There's 4 bedrooms with actual beds in them." Hanna rolled her eyes. "Anyways guys..can I borrow the lake house?" I said smiling with puppy eyes. "Yes. You can." She said smiling at me. "Okay. I was thinking setting up a dinner table with her favorite dinner made with candles all around us setting the mood. Maybe some music." (EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE...jk) The girls smiled at me. "That sounds nice Em. Where do we come in?" Aria asked nicely. "I need help setting up. Getting the candles. Hanging twinkle lights around the trees." I raised my eyebrow. "Yea. Sure. Anything for Emison!" Hanna said. "Wait...Emison? Who's that?" I laughed at her. "Emily + Alison = Emison." Hanna said seriously. "Whatever floats your boat Han." We all laughed. "Hey sorry guys but I have to go. I promised Ali I'd meet her at the mall. Thank you guys for the help. I appreciate it. And I know Ali will too." I hugged them and said my goodbyes. I got in my car and drove to the mall.

Alison's POV:
Em should've been here 15 minutes ago. Since the accident I've been worried sick about her when she's driving alone. I called her. Ali: "hey em. Where are you?" Em: "I'm on my way don't worry. There's some traffic that's all." Ali: "okay. Just be careful." Em: "I will. See you soon. I love you." Ali: "I love you too." Okay. Good. She's okay. I waited for Emily. She was still taking a long time. I walked around Pandora looking at rings. I saw Emily. She walked over to me questioning me. "Why are you looking at rings? Are you trying to tell me something?" I laughed. "No goofball. I was just trying to pass time." I punched her arm. She hugged me from behind. "I promise one day you'll have one of the gorgeous rings. Whether it's a promise ring or an engagement ring or a wedding ring." I smiled at her. "You're so cheesy sometimes." I turned my head and kissed her cheek. I grabbed her hand and we walked around for a bit. We went to Sephora. Then to a shop they had for picture. We had our pictures taken professionally and some in the photo booth. Which were really cute. There were two of us kissing. And one silly face. And one normal one. They were really cute. Then we went to Victoria's Secret. Emily seemed a little uncomfortable. "Hey em, are you alright? You look...uncomfortable being in here." She looked at me. "Yea. It's just..I don't know." I rubbed her arm. "Well how about this...you help me pick out something for you.....and you pick out something for me." I winked at her with a smirk on my face. She immediately lightened up. "Okay." She said smiling. We looked around for her and I saw a really hot black lace lingerie with red on it too. Emily would definitely look hot in that. "Em." I motioned my eyes to it. "Really Ali?" She looked at me like I lost my mind. "C'mon Em. Try it on. For me?" I gave her the pouty lip. "Fine." She said rolling her eyes and smiling. She tried it on and came out fully clothed. "Um no. I have to see it." She glared at me. "Ali. I'm not walking out of there with lingerie on." I smirked. "Then I guess I'll have to come in with you." She blushed. "Fine." We both walked in the changing room. She started to undress but slowly knowing I was watching. She's so beautiful. Not just how toned she is and muscular. No. Just all over. Just her. She's beautiful inside and out. Never have I ever thought...the Emily Fields would be my girlfriend. When I was snapped out of my thoughts she was wearing the lingerie I picked out for her. My jaw dropped to the floor. "Is it that bad?" She asked raising an eye brow. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her into me. "Not at all. You look....hot." I said staring into her chocolate brown eyes. I felt her breath hitch and saw her gulp. I knew what I was doing to her. And I enjoyed it. I saw the effect I had on her. "I know you wanna kiss me..." Was all I said. She leaned in and closed the gap between us. I felt fireworks. I always do when we kiss. Its like the first time all over again. I fall more and more in love with her everyday. If that's even possible. She's so full of surprises. She's like this gigantic puzzle. And I'm slowly piecing together the parts and I'm dying to see the full art work and it already looks amazing. I can't imagine what the finishing picture must look like. I kissed her back immediately. God I can never get sick of her lips. Or just kissing her. Or her in general. Her hands found there way to my cheeks pulling me closer. Than she interlocked them behind my neck. She rubbed her tongue against my bottom lip begging for entrance. I gladly accepted. Her tongue roamed my mouth. I roamed hers. And then they fought for dominance. Emily won. She's always been more dominant. Which I find extremely hot by the way. After about 20 more seconds I pulled away. I smiled at her. I moved my hands from her waist to her butt and squeezed it. She bit her lip and shook her head. "Such a tease DiLaurentis." I laughed. "Oh baby. You don't even know." I winked at her and left her there. I waited for her to come back out. "Now. Your turn Alison. I get to pick somethings out for you." I gulped. Oh no.

Emily's POV:
I'm looking around the store and I see a lot of things Alison would look so hot in. But it's all too much. Frankly she'd look beautiful in anything. Even nothing at all. I know she's self convoys about her stomach. So I need to show her she's beautiful no matter what. So I made sure it was revealing her stomach. I found a few. But didn't exactly like the color. I saw a red one. A dark red. Perfect. I picked it off the rack and handed it to her. "Seriously?" She questioned. I pulled her into the dressing room. "Just try it on. Please." She sighed in defeat. She got undressed and put it on. She looked in the mirror and started to tear up. "Hey..babe. What's wrong?" I asked while hugging her. "It's just...my stomach. It's not flat like it used to be. It makes me feel so ugly and fat." I looked into her eyes. Oh if only she saw herself the way I saw her. "Alison Lauren DiLaurentis. You are beautiful no matter what. You weight. Your clothes size. It's just a number. And that means nothing to me. I love you for you. Not your weight or clothing size." I knelt down far enough so I was face to face with her stomach. I kissed her stomach all over. In between kisses I said "you are beautiful. Every inch of you is." I kissed from her stomach, to her chest, to her shoulders, to her neck, to her cheek, and then to her lips. I pulled away. "If I could let you see yourself through my eyes...only then you would never question my love for you." She smiled and giggled. "Ummm. Tumblr much?" I laughed. Shit! Busted. "I have no clue what you're talking about." I quick walked out of the changing room. She came out a few minutes later. We payed for our things and left. I don't think I can wait another week for our anniversary date. I think that's the night I'm gonna..we are gonna do it. If she's okay with it. 

A/N: I really need you guys to comment this time. How do you feel if I wrote an Emison sex scene? Like really feel about it? Like if I went into detail?? Please leave your opinion below. If you guys don't want that I won't do an Emison sex scene. But thanks for reading. It means a lot.