Wedding Day

5 years later:
Emily's POV:
Today's the day. The day Alison Lauren DiLaurentis becomes Alison Lauren Fields. It's been 4 years since Alison proposed and 5 years since our babygirl was born. 5 years since Paige tried to ruin us. 5 years since the girls left rosewood. Today, they are coming back for mine and Ali's wedding. Our brides maids Spencer, Aria, and Mona. And the maid of honour, Hanna. Ali and I decided to share the brides things. So our maid of honour and brides maids are the same. The wedding it's at 12;30 and it's 8am. Me and Taylor are at a hotel while Ali is at a different hotel. Hanna had us stay in separate hotels  because it's bad luck to see the bride before the big day. I get dressed in sweats and head over to the alter to get ready with Taylor. I walk in holding her hand. Hanna greets us along with Aria. "Hey em! Hey Taylor." They both said in unison. "Auntie Hanna! Auntie Aria!" Taylor said running to them and hugging them. Aria picked her up and sat her on her waist. "Cmon em. It's time to get you ready." Hanna said. We walked to the room and Hanna did my hair while aria did my make up. Taylor was sitting down by a desk coloring. After and hour and a half we were done. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I hope Ali likes it. Hanna hugs me from behind. "Awe. My bestie is getting married to my bestie! I can't wait!!!" I laughed. Now it was Taylor's turn. I did her hair. I braided it and turned into a bun with come flowers in her hair. Her mommies favorite..lilies. It was now 11:00. Ali was arriving by now with Spencer. Aria said she was going to help her since we have an hour and a half left. I helped Taylor get dressed and Hanna helped me so I didn't smudge my makeup or mess my hair up. I had a white dress (obviously) with a sweetheart neck line and lace. With diamond crusted 4" heels. My hair was curled with a blue diamond crusted pin. I sat down an had Taylor sit on my lap while Hanna stood behind me in her dress. We took a selfie and I had to wait to post it until later in case Alison saw it. I then placed my phone on the desk and set a timer on my phone to take it picture. I had my hand around Hanna's waist and she had hers around mine. Taylor stood Infront of us smiling. It took our picture and I started to tear up. Today's the day, I vow to spend the rest of my life, with the love of my life. "Hey. Em. What's wrong?" Hanna said holding me. "Nothing. I'm just happy." I said wiping my tears so I didn't mess up arias artwork. It was now 12 and people were piling in. Dad came into see me and talk before I went out. I decided I'd be waiting for Ali at the end of the aisle. And I wanted dad to give her away to me since her dad didn't want to come. "Daddy?" I said. "Yea princess?" He answered lovingly. "I want you to walk Alison down the aisle and give her away to me. I know how much it would mean to her." He smiled. "Okay Emmy. If that's what you want. By the way honey. You look amazing." He said hugging me. "Thanks daddy. But it's time. I have to go now." I said and kissed him on the cheek and left. The girls and Taylor lined up in the order they need to walk. My little girl was throwing the rose petals down as the organ played 'Here comes the bride.' Taylor stood beside me along with Hanna. And Spencer and aria stood on the side Ali would be on. Then...I see my dad waiting for Ali. Then I saw her...the most beautiful and amazing girl ever. My soon to be wife. Everyone stood as my dad walked her down the aisle. I started to cry. She looked amazing. I'm so happy. She stood I front of me as the priest had everyone sit down. She was smiling so wide. The priest began talking and I wasn't listening. Until Alison said to words while smiling and tearing up. "I do." I smiled. "I Emily Fields, take you as my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, to cherish, for better or for worse. In sickness and in Health. To death do us part. I do." She smiled and let go of one of my hands wiping her tear and holding it again. "I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss your bride." I grabbed her and pulled her into me and kissed her with so much love and passion. It was so slow and lovingly. I could hear everyone clapping and cheering. I pulled away and grabbed her hand and held it up in the air. It was like saying "look at my amazing wife." WIFE I love that word. We walked to the limo while everyone gathered outside throwing rice at us. Taylor, Ali. And I got in the limo and set off to spend some family time at Disney. Im taking my princess and my queen to their castle. Then after that, it's mine and Ali's honeymoon. I leaned over and kissed her lips. "What was that for?" She asked sweetly. "Nothing. Just kissing my WIFE." I said emphasising the wife. She smiled. And we all lived happily ever after. Just the way we always wanted to.