Making Amends

Alison's POV:
Its been a week and I'm still planning on making amends with everyone I hurt. I'm going to start with Mona and Lucas. Mona is now one of the IT girls. But not apart of our group. Her an Hanna are best friends along with Naomi an Riley. It's Saturday morning so I decided to go over to Mona's house. Emily asked if she could go with me but I wanted to do this by myself. I pulled up to Mona's house and took a deep breath. I walked to the door and knocked. "Hello. May I help you?" Mrs.Vanderwall said with a smile. "Yes. I'm looking for Mona." I smiled. She yelled for Mona. She walked downstairs with a smile until she saw me. I could feel her stomach drop. She came out on the porch and we sat down. "Why are you here Ali?" She said a little angry. "Mona, I'm here to apologise. For everything. I never wanted to be rude to you. You know those two girls I used to hang out with?" She nodded. "They made rude and mean. If I didn't do what they said, I was punished. Awfully. Mona you're a great person. You're smart, funny, kind, and crazy beautiful. You aren't a loser. And I am so sorry for all I did to you. I hope that you can try to forgive me and see that I mean this." I started crying. Remembering all of these things I said and did to her. She put her hand on mine. "Alison, it's okay. It will take time to forgive you. But I'm willing to be open about this and give you another chance." I smiled and hugged her. "I hate to go but I have some other plans. I'll see you at school Mona." She smiled and said okay. I quick called Emily. "Hey beautiful. How'd it go with Mona?" She asked a little enthusiasm hoping everything went well. "It went great. She's open to trying to forgive me." I smiled. "That's great. Are you going to come over when you're done meeting with Lucas?" "Yeah I'll be over. I promise. I have to go." I smiled and hung up. I pulled into Lucas' driveway. I knocked on the door, a few seconds later he answered. He looked down. He just stared at his feet;fidgeting with his fingers. "Lucas, I am so sorry. For calling you Hermy and saying you have both parts of a male and female. I know you don't. I was forced to say those awful things to you. I know my actions towards you were unforgivable. But I do hope you could forgive me." He smiled slightly and looked up. "Thank you Alison. It means a lot to me that you said that. I forgive you." He went to hug me but stopped. "It's okay Lucas. You can hug me." I smiled. He did. He squeezed me like he needed that. "I'll see you around Lucas." I waved at him and left. I headed to Emily's house. Her mom is at work. She got a job at Rosewood P.D. So Pam isn't really home. Emily and I planned on telling her when we can. Even though we have only been together for almost two weeks. But Emily seems pretty confident in us. And so do I. I pulled up to her house and got out. I had to quick run home and change. I put on skinny jeans. A white lace top. And some black heels. And curled my hair. I don't know why but I had to. I could hear Emily upstairs. I snuck in through the back door. And quietly walked up the stairs. She was in her room singing and dancing. Must admit. This girl can dance. I was still peeping through bet door. She ended up falling on her butt. I laughed. She got up worried at what or who made that sound. I hid against the wall. She opened the door and popped her head out. I jumped at her. "BOO!" She screamed. I kept laughing at her. She punched me and I pretended to be hurt. "Oh. Ali. I'm sorry." She comforted me. "Ha! Got you. Twice in one day." She frowned. "I can't believe you did that to me. I thought I hurt you." I laughed again and walked into her room. And sat on her bed. She stopped at the door way. "Umm. Yeah sure. Come on in Ali." She said sarcastically. "Well if you didn't want me here I'll leave." I got up and walked to the door of her bedroom. I was about to walk to the stairs and she pulled me back. We were inches away from each other. "No. Don't leave. Please. I want you to stay." She pulled me in for a hug. I put my hands around her neck. We hugged for awhile. She let go of me. I smiled at her. "I really needed that." She smiled at me warmly. I kissed her cheek. We haven't really been kissing like we used to. And I really don't mind. It's giving me a chance to get to know her. And for her to get to know me. It's been great. But we haven't been on a date yet. I'm planning on asking her today. I hope she says yes.

Emily's POV:
When Alison and I stopped hugging and she kissed my cheek, I had a thought. It's been almost two weeks and we haven't been on a date. It's been amazing getting to know each other. Maybe a movie? Or a nice dinner? Maybe even both? Yeah. That's it. A dinner and a movie. Alison and I were watching a movie and I paused it. "Ali?" She looked at me. "Yeah?" I was still pretty nervous but I'm going to do it. "Will you go on a date with me?" She only smiled at me. She put her hand on my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back. After about 10 seconds I pulled away. "Is that a yes?" She nodded. "Yes. A million times yes." I smiled at her. I've been doing that a lot lately. Smiling. She makes me so happy. We continued watching the movie. I wasn't really paying attention. I was staring at Ali. She's so beautiful. I kept playing with her hair. And rubbing circles on her arm. She soon drifted off to sleep. I kissed her head. "Goodnight Ali." I soon fell asleep as well.

Next Morning

Alison's POV:
I woke up in Emily's arms. I turned around to face her. I kissed her cheek several times all over her face. She started to smile. "Ali...trying to sleep...stop." So I did. "Alright alright." I got up and left. I went downstairs and made us breakfast. I was flipping out pancakes. I set them on the table along with orange juice, toast, and bacon. I started to clean up a little and I felt two arms around my waist. "Wow. The sleepyhead is awake. About time." She went to kiss me but I pulled away. "What's that for?" She said sounding hurt. "Well missy. Upstairs I kissed you and you told me stop. So I'm telling you to stop. Until I'm ready." I told her to sit down and we ate. She cleaned up and told me to take a nice hot bath. So I did. It felt nice. But I feel bad that she's cleaning up while I'm not. Emily walked in and I quick grabbed a towel and covered my chest. I'm not really comfortable with my body. "Ali, I know you aren't comfortable with your body. But you don't need to be ashamed. You're beautiful. Really. No matter how big or small your body is. I will always think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I slowly put the towel back smiling. "Thanks Em. It means a lot to me. Really." I smiled at her. She undressed and got in with me. She had my back face her. She massaged my back and neck. It felt amazing and so relaxing. After awhile she stopped. She wrapped her arms around me and I smiled. "Do you believe me?" She asked. "What are you talking about em?" What is she talking about? "Do you believe when I said those things about you?" I had to stop and think for a minute. Did I? Do I? Her words made me smile and melt. But really thinking about it...I don't. "No. I wish I could but I don't." She looked down. Emily started to kiss my back and my neck. Then my shoulders, arms, hands, chest, stomach, and then my legs. She came back up to my lips. I kissed her back immediately. She cupped my face and pulled me closer to her. I moved my hands to her waist. I pulled away. "Emily...nobody..has ever treated me like this. Not even Noel. And we were together for years. He or anyone else I've dated, has done anything like that. And I know we haven't known each other for very long. But Emily...I love you." I was almost crying. She held my hands and pecked my lips. "I love you too Alison." I smiled. We got out of the tub and got dressed.

Emily's POV:
Alison said she loved me...it felt great to hear those words. Tonight is our date night. But I figured we can move it up a little. Lunch and a movie. And then I'd make her dinner tonight. I told her and she agreed. It was only 8:00 right now so we had to wait another like 4 hours. So to pass time we played Uno. And I'll tell you what. Alison is a mean player. She doesn't cheat but when she has to drawl cards she saves them. And uses them when you least expect it. I put down a card and said "uno". She put down 3 drawl 4 cards. I got so mad at her. When the game was finished it was 10:30. She had won. I was fake ignoring her for using such a dirty move on me. It was mean and unfair. I'm also a sore loser. But she's a sore winner. "Em!!! Please talk to me.." I just sat down and looked away. I turned on the tv and watched a movie. She sat down next me. She put her hand on my thigh. I knew what she was doing. I still ignored her. "Emily Fields. Look at your girlfriend." She said irritated. She put her hand on my cheek and leaned in. I got up. "Nope. I'm not kissing you at this moment. For two reasons. 1.) you beat me at UNO. 2.) you tried to get me to talk to by seducing me. No. Not acceptable Miss.Dilaurentis." She pouted and used the puppy dog eyes. "Nope. Not going to work on me." I said and went upstairs to make lunch reservations.