1 its only the first day of school, babe

👑

"KAITYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" I heard a familiar voice blare through my door.

"what...?" I asked tiredly, still in bed.

"get ready for school! you don't want to be late on your first day or for your first ever miss teen Nevada practice!" my mom yelled.

I groaned and stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

my makeup was smudged, my heels had somehow stayed on, my blonde hair a mess, and my little black dress was torn at the side.

last night I entered the biggest pageant in my state, miss teen Nevada, and my friends and I decided to celebrate.

I washed my face and put on some mascara. I walked into my room and just looked around. pageant crowns and trophies all lined my walls, all first place.

did it make me happy?
no it didn't.
but did it make my mom happy?
yes, it did.

I got on the school bus wearing my designer jeans and handbag.

my best friend, Josh, was already sitting with his boyfriend, Tyler.

I sat next to my other best friend, tana.
she looked at me with a eager expression.

here we go again.

"oh my god Kaity!" tana smiled and used a dramatic hand motion. "I met this boy this summer!"

tana always found a new summer fling. every summer she had a new boyfriend, ever since freshmen year.

here's how it it would play out
Tana meets boy
boy meets tana
Tana works her magic (and by magic and by magic I mean boobs and scandalous outfits)
and BAM
they're in "LOVE!"

as for me I'd never had a boyfriend, never mind a summer fling. my summers were all spent at two places.

home and pageants.

that's about it.

the school bus pulls up into our high school and students spill out of it, already heading to their first classes.

my first class was history and my luck, none of my friends were even in any class near it.

students would always stare at me. stare at my face, boobs, butt, anything. they always would whisper
"that's that chick who wins all the pageants. she's hot as hell"

surprisingly, I wasn't treated very well. no matter if i was a beauty queen or not.

I walked into my first class and sat down.

I looked over and saw him...

brendon urie.

I'm sure if you read the prologue to this you know me and Brendon's past.

I groaned and covered my face .

"what's wrong, it's only the first day of school, babe"

👑

A/n
first real chapter! thanks for reading ily all.