4 oh, she will

I zipped up my blue dress and looked at myself.

I looked pretty nice.

I put some makeup on and curl my long blonde hair and I was ready.

I walked out, teetering on my high heels.

the lights beamed on my face and I looked out into the church pews, scanning them for brendon.

"what's up?" I hear a rough voice say, I jumped and screamed , falling to my butt as I tripped over my heels.

that earned some laughter from the other prissy pageant girls.

"what the HELL brendon?!" I practically yelled at him.

brendon walked closer to me "what are you gonna do about it, babe?"

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

"THAT IS ENOUGH BRENDON!" mrs. urie yelled, walking over to us and looking us up land down.

girls either whispered about how jealous they were, or how much they hated me.

brendon rolled his chocolate brown eyes "mhmmmmm"

"go change in your suit so we can begin practicing!" his mother hissed.

5 minutes later brendon came out in a tailored suit that I had to admit looked amazing on him.

he walked up to the front of the stage

"this is miss teen Nevada. hi I'm your host, brendon urie, and I will be walking you through this entire show. may the best girl win!"

oh- she will.