Chapter One Natsu...You Idiot

It was around four in the afternoon when a (h/c) haired girl opened the doors if the Guild Fairy Tail. Shaking her head at the rowdy bunch who were either fighting or passed out (Y/N) made her way to an empty stool at the bar.

"Hey, Mira mind getting me a (f/d)?" She asks her friend with a tired smile.

"Why of course (N/N)." Mira giggled at her seventeen-year-old friend. "Here's one (f/d). Oh, dear." Mira gasps as a chair come hurling towards (Y/N).

Sensing something coming up behind you, you cast a spell to protect yourself. Hearing wood break you turn around. A dark aura surrounds you, your hair covers your eyes as you slowly stand up. Everyone sensing the danger (besides a certain salamander and ice striper) points towards the still fighting mages, Natsu and Gray. You walk up to your idiotic comrades and karate chop them over the head. They both fall to the ground clutching their heads.

"Shut. Up," you growled darkly.

"Aye." Natsu and Gray salute to you.

''They at it again?" Lucy asks with a sigh as she walks in.

"Yup." You say popping the 'p'. "Sorry guys lets go on a mission," you suggest feeling sorta bad.

"Yahoo!! I'll choose the mission." Natsu cheers going to the job request board.

Natsu comes back in two minutes. He sets the mission on the table so all of you could see it. You look down at the paper in both confusion and interest.

"So Natsu what is this mission that we'll be taking?" Erza asked Natsu.

Natsu shrugs and reads the mission out loud.

"Through this portal, past a thousand stars, and into another world, lays your mission. Kill a woman named, Gyokuen Ren This my fellow wizard(s) is your mission."

-Requested from: King Solomon

20,000,000 Jewels

"So our mission is to kill some evil chick." You hum taking a drink of your (f/d).

"Yeah seems interesting but what I don't understand is what does it mean at the beginning." Erza ponders re-reading the mission.

"Meh who cares. Where are we going?" Gray asks.

"I don't know it doesn't say. Woah what the heck. (Y/n) you're glowing." Natsu shouts.

Feeling warm all of a sudden you notice a bright light start to engulf your body. Looking at your comrades with fear you try to ask 'what's happening' but find that you can't talk. Feeling drowsy you start to close your eyes.

"Sorry child for taking you from your world but you are the chosen one. Save the world I have created. Now awaken (Y/N) (L/N)." You hear a deep voice echo in your mind.

Snapping your eyes open you see that you're falling from the flipping sky.

"Kima give me the power to change form!!" You shout as you grab hold of your Golden Dragen key that was wrapped around your neck like a necklace.

Kima must have heard your call because you heard her roar. You turn into your dragon form. You wrap your wings around yourself. You close your eyes as you plummet to the ground.

___

A/N I hope that you guys liked the first chapter.