Chapter Six- Pick up Lines

"Heyyyy Kouen~," You chime hoping to gain the red-headed male's attention, but only get silence. "Koouu-eeen~. Hey Kooouuu-eeeeennn~." Still getting no reaction you let out a mushroom sigh.

You place your chin on your hand and think of ways to get his attention. After 30 seconds steam pours out of your ears. You shake your head and slap your cheeks. A lightbulb pops over your head and your lips turn into a mischievous grin.

Just as Kouen takes a sip from his tea you say, "You're so hot, you must be the reason for global warming~"

Cue Kouen spits out his tea. He looks at you with an amused expression. "Oh?"

Your grin widens. "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist don't they?"

Kouen leans forward. "Your lips look lonely. Let me introduce them to mine." Kouen grabs the front of your shirt, pulling you closer to him and kisses you. 

Your face heats up and you quickly pull away. "Did you fart....cause you blow me away." You lamely say.

Kouen let's out a chuckle. He grabs your chin and whispers huskily in your ear, "I would flirt with you, but I'd rather seduce you with my dominance." 

"Ehhh!?" You quickly get out of the seat and run out of the room. 

Kouen watches with a smirk and goes back to reading the scroll he had been reading before you had started the pickup lines.

🌸🌸🌸

You follow Judar down the hall. He had come to get you because apparently, Gyokuen wanted to meet you. You tug on his arm gaining his attention. Judar tilts his head in your direction.

"What?" He asks as he comes to a stop.

"Judar....er nevermind my bad." You close my eyes and let out a nervous sigh.

A hand ruffles your hair. You peek up and see Judar scowling. "Let's go shortie."

You continue your way down to the throne room. Judar opens the doors revealing Gyokuen. Your eyes widen as you see all the dark rukh swarming around her. You feel your body shake at the dark aura she is letting off. Her aura was nowhere as threatening as Zeref's, but it still shocked you.

Gyokuen smiles sickly sweet. "I am to assume that you are Y/N correct?"

"Yup the names Y/N, you must be Gyokuen." You smile just as fakely as her. It appears I won't feel guilty for killing her after all.

 After a boring conversation, well more like an interrogation, you shakily walk out with Judar. Getting lost in thought you don't hear Judar calling your name. 

"Y/N!?" Judar shakes your shoulders. His ruby eyes narrowed.

"Ye? Oh sorry, Ju-Ju, what is it?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. 

Judar let's out a sigh. "Have you ever been on a magic carpet before?"

"Nope neva in my li-eh?!" Judar grabs a hold of your arm and pulls you through the halls. 

You both finally stop once reaching a room piled with carpets. You notice Judar still holding your hand and go to pull away but he laces your fingers together. Your face heats up in embarrassment. Judar grabs a carpet and lays it on the ground. He pulls you down onto his lap. The carpet begins to float and you go out the balcony window.

Without any words, both of you float above the empire. The stars are bright. You let out a sigh. This was kinda awkward yet soothing. You were still sitting on Judar's lap. As time passed you started to feel sleepy.

"I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me instead?" You tiredly ask Judar as you rest your head against his shoulder.

You feel Judar's chuckle against your back. "For tonight kitten~."