Chapter Three That's NOT My Name

As you followed Kouen out of the building you couldn't help but look around in amazement. The culture was different and more ancient-looking. It's like a whole nother world. You can't help but laugh when these strange white and
Blackbirds start to swarm around you.

"Hello, little birds." You greet.

The Birds begin to chant, "The Chosen One has come, it's the chosen one at last."

You blink in surprise. 'I wonder if they mean the contract between King Solomon and I. I'll have to ask Kouen if he knows anyone by the name of Gyokuen Ren and this King Solomon person.'

"Can you see them?" Kouen asks dragging you out of your thoughts.

"The Birds?" You questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Those 'Birds' are called Rukh. Only magicians and magi's can see them." Kouen explains.

"Oh so because I'm a magician they just surrounded me?" You again getting confused.

"That is the only possible way for you to see them. Now come along, if you wish to know more."

You hurridly follow after him. Walking down the halls of the main building, it is nothing but comfortable silence. Well until you feel a powerful presence heading your way.

"Protection barrier.'' You chant grabbing onto Kouen to protect him from the....black haired boy who flys past the two of you and into the wall. "Great landing, bravo kid." You clap in a mocking way.

The black-haired boy gets up and points his wand at you. "Oi, Kouen who's this shortie? She's surrounded by both Rukh." Jerkass complains glaring at me.

"Judar this is Y/N. Y/N this is the Kou Empire's Magi, Judar." Kouen boredly introduces.

"Nice to meet you Judar." You wave earning a scowl from the black-haired magi.

"Like ways Shortie." Judar lazily puts his hands on his pockets and walks past you to the direction he just came from.

Boiling with rage you sharply turn on your heal. "MY NAMES NOT SHORTIE, ITS Y/N!!" You scream with your right fist in the air.

"Whatever, shortie. See you around little shortie~" Jerkass mocks walking out of your sight.

"Da'hell is his problem," you grumble squatting down and drawing circles on the floor in depression.

Kouen not knowing what to do pats the depressed you on the back. You fake a sniffle and slowly gets up. Fake tears of sadness run down your (s/c) cheeks.

"He's sooo meeaan. What a jerkesour. Hmph, I'll make him pay for calling me a shortie."You declare getting sparkless in your (e/c) eyes.

Without the two of you knowing the Black Magi had leaned against the wall in the other room listening to your declaration. Judar smirks in amusement and gets a dark look in his ruby eyes. "She's an interesting one alright. I just hope she can fight as good as her aura is letting on."