3

The rain eventually stopped just as Jeonghan and Jisoo exited the convenience store which was near their apartment block. Jeonghan sipping a bottle of banana milk while Jisoo looked on to him with a weary expression.

"How do you even like that stuff, it's disgusting." Jisoo wrinkled his nose in disapproval, being the gentleman and carrying both their wet umbrellas. "You just have no taste." The blonde replied airily with a smile, walking ahead. "Plus, I didn't want to share so I took this instead of strawberry."

"At least a 'Thanks Joshua ' would've been nice.." Jisoo pouted and crossed his arms, following not far behind.

--

Seungkwan was antsy; he couldn't believe what a fool that Jihoon made him look like yesterday! He puffed his cheeks out and groaned, letting his head hit the desk then letting out a loud yelp at how unexpectedly painful it was. Class hasn't even started and his mood was considerably sour already.

'Yah, this so isn't my week. Whatever, I'm gonna get back at him later.'

Boo puffed his cheeks out and took his phone, checking his social medias and scrolling through his multiple friend requests on Facebook. Seungkwan was about to take a quick selfie before he felt his phone vibrate. He quickly switched tabs and found a text by an unknown number.

Hi. Is this Boo Seungkwan?

"Hm?" Seungkwan raised a brow and smirked, whoever it was that texted him the first thing at school sure was a n00b.

yea? it's me, who else's number could this be anyway?

The reply came seconds later;

Sorry. I'm kind of new to this texting thing. I usually call.

yah. if ure just gonna ask if im single or not, then dont bother. boo isn't looking for anything rn

Uh. No, don't worry I'm not. I want to ask if you know a person.. A girl with blonde hair?

Another text quickly followed.

That sounds creepy as hell. No I mean, I saw her at the bus stop yesterday and I'd like to become friends- If that makes any sense.

Seungkwan looked around his class, of course there were girls and the number of girls who he knew who were blonde were endless. Whoever it was texting him better make it specific.

can u be more specific?? i know alotta girls w/ blonde hair

She's tall. Taller than a normal girl. Her hair is about to her shoulders. She was with this guy with brown hair, a friend I think.. And she had a pink umbrella.

nah, doesn't ring a bell. srry.

Kwannie shrugged and placed his phone back on the desk, not thinking much about it. He was the Boo Seungkwan after all, notorious for gossip and all things diva-ish. He didn't have time to chat with random guys who needed help hooking up with girls. He scoffed, but then felt his phone buzz again.

Thanks for your help though. Hansol says hi by the way, he was the one who passed your number to me.

Seungkwan almost fell back in his seat after reading the text. Hansolie passed his number to this person? D-Did that mean Hansol needed his help? The boy blushed lightly, having second thoughts about this guy.

jk jk ofc i know the girl ur searching 4. i'll send u a pic l8r

---

"AISHHH WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?"

Seungkwan cried, his upper half sprawled out on the cafeteria table, gaining some looks from the other students passing by. "Are you talking about what happened with Jihoon yesterday, 'cause I think he's totally over it." Jeonghan smiled and poked on Seungkwan's cheek before taking his food out of his bag, occupying the seat opposite the other.

"Ahh, I wondered why he wasn't sitting with us today." Seokmin strides over and places his lunch tray on the table, sitting to the left of Jeonghan, taking a turn to poke the mopey Seungkwan on the forehead. Seungkwan lifted his head up from the table and growled, noticing both his buddies sitting a respectable distance away from him.

He pouted and sat up, his eyes sparking when he spotted Jisoo walking up to their table. "Joshuaaaa hyung~" Seungkwan wrapped his arms around Jisoo's torso, pulling him towards his side of the table. "Um, hi?" Jisoo chuckled nervously, reluctantly following the younger.

"I actually was going to sit next to Jeonghan-"

 Seungkwan glared daggers up at Jisoo, making him quickly shut up and take a seat next to his very demanding dongsaeng. Both Jeonghan and Seokmin quietly looked on the situation, eating their lunches in silent amusement.

"ANYWAYS, since we're all here-" Seungkwan regained his cheerful tone of voice, clapping his hands.

"Except Jihoon." Seokmin coughed, making Jeonghan snicker under his breath.

"- I was gonna tell you guys about what happened at class today~" Seungkwan continued, rolling his eyes at the rude interruption. "You remember that cute guy I met during band camp last year right? Well~ Look who came running to me for help." Seungkwan looked around the table with a proud expression, wanting at least some reaction.

Seokmin looked more interested in his lunch while Jisoo just looked mildly scared, sending desperate looks over to Jeonghan who was probably the only one who genuinely seemed to pay attention to the story. "Yeah, so?"

Seungkwan held his phone out and giggled, showing off his previous text messages from that stranger looking for a blonde haired girl. Jeonghan took the phone and scrolled through the texts, his eyebrow slowly raising in confusion. "I don't get it." Seokmin peered at the screen and rested his chin on Jeonghan's shoulder, getting a whiff of the others' shampoo (which bothered Jisoo just a little). "Me neither, who this exactly?"

"He's apparently one of Hansolie's friends who is looking for a girlfriend or something." Seungkwan smiled and took his phone back, his expression turning grim all of a sudden. "And I kinda told a white lie that I knew this 'girl' he was looking for.. Ahhhh, I'm screwed."

"I told you lying was bad." Jisoo mused with a sigh, petting the now-distraught Seungkwan on the shoulder. Jeonghan was less sympathetic, shrugging it off and focusing on his yogurt. "Why don't you just find a girl who's blonde and take a picture of her then send it to that guy?"

Seungkwan lifted his hands from covering his face and gasped, "Thats-"

"Cruel." Jisoo frowned, "What if that guy is planning on using that picture for other things? You can't be serious Jeonghan-"

"Perfect!" Seungkwan squealed in delight and stood abruptly from their table, searching the cafeteria for a blonde girl to take a selfie with. While the other three finally sat in peace with their lunches.

"Taeyeon noona! Take a picture with me please?"

---

yes, that's taeyeon from snsd bc shes my queen and has to be in this fic too 

the real jeongcheol moments will come in the next chapter but for now have some more jihan and verkwan ( its too adorable not to include in)