7

Seungcheol chewed his lip while staring nervously at the screen of his phone, suddenly breaking out in cold sweat all because of a stupid text he sent to a beautiful male who he had the biggest and unbelievably dumbest crush on which was named Yoon Jeonghan.

It's not really a secret but I've got all of the Twilight CDs

My friend Wonwoo sometimes comes over to watch- don't tell but he's such a Jacob fanboy

If its cool would you like to come over this sat so we could watch it together?

The two were previously having a conversation about favorite movies and to Seungcheol's surprise, Jeonghan confessed that he had never seen any of the Twilight movies, nor heard of the books. That was just one of the things he had learned about the other from the past two days-and-a-half they've been texting and calling each other. Mostly text, seeing that they both have busy schedules due to school and club activities.

really? i think that'll be fine, i don't have anything planned

Seungcheol let out a huge sigh of relief, having that fluttering feeling in his chest again. He was about to type a quick reply but the latter beat him to it;

i'm looking forward to coming over seungcheolie :)

Yoon Jeonghan should be arrested for making Seungcheol feel this way.

Great!

I'm looking forward to it too, here's my address-

Meet you here around six? We could get dinner or something too

Only if you want to of course

ofc i do

tho if you're paying i have to warn you that i have a big appetite

i'll be sure to eat deliciously heheh

That makes the two of us then

But if you expect me to cook, sorry to say the only thing I can cook is ramyeon LOL

i didn't expect a candlelight dinner in the first place 

you're lucky I love ramyeon

It's settled then, a romantic candlelight dinner of gourmet Shin ramyeon and a Twilight marathon?

sounds exciting!! 

Seungcheol put his phone down and went down the stairs, having a skip in his step as he searched the living room for his mother, "Eomma? Is it alright if I have a friend over this Saturday?" He gave his mother an angelic smile, which caused her to raise an eyebrow at her son. "I suppose so.. Your appa and I are going to be over at your aunt's house at night, so I'm putting my trust in you to not wreck the house Cheolie."

"Promise." He crossed his heart and gave his mom a quick kiss on the cheek, turning to go back to his room.

"I hope it isn't a girl you're inviting over, is it?" She asked in a skeptical tone while crossing her arms.

Seungcheol smiled softly to himself, "He's not, trust me."

--

"Wallet? Keys? Jackets?"

"Done, done." Seungcheol's father grunted in response to his wife's worrying, "We've got everything, we're only going to your sister's house after all. You shouldn't worry so much." He gently pat her shoulder and stirred her over to the door, where Seungcheol was standing, glancing up at the clock.

"Don't forget to lock the door okay Cheolie?" Mrs.Choi reminded him again for the sixth time, Seungcheol could only nod in response, hugging both his parents goodbye. "Alright, you can trust me remember?" Mr.Choi took his hat off the rack and nodded, helping his wife into the car and giving a slight wave to his son, "If we come back and see the house on fire, we'll know who to blame, Seungcheolie." And with that they were off.

Seungcheol sighed in relief and shut the door, looking up at the clock yet again. There was about half an hour till Jeonghan was supposed to arrive and Seuncheol was already sitting on the couch, rehearsing the things he had planned on saying when he other arrived. He was in his casual wear which consisted of a gray hoodie and ripped jeans, he hoped it wasn't too casual for Jeonghan's taste. He fidgeted in his seat and stared at the clock, his palms staring to sweat when the hour hand reached six, yet the other wasn't in sight.

Seungcheol started to overthink, 'Did I give him the right address? What if something happened to him on the way? What if he decided not to come?' He shook his head, starting to realize what trait of his mothers he had inherited. The sudden ring of the doorbell surprised Seungcheol out of his worries and he rushed to get the door, unlocking it and roughly swinging it open.

There stood Jeonghan, in a cream colored sweater and light washed jeans, his hair tied up in a low ponytail with his fringe let loose to frame his face. "I'm not late, right?" He smiled slightly, tilting his head to the side. In his arms was a shopping bag filled with various types of junk food and enough banana milk to go around.

"No- No, of course you aren't." Seungcheol laughed and ran his hand through his messy hair, forgetting all his cool lines he had prepared earlier due to his flustered state. "I felt kind of bad if I didn't bring anything over so I got snacks." The latter swung the plastic bag and hummed, still standing outside.

Seungcheol quickly side stepped to let Jeonghan in, his nerves starting to calm down, "You didn't have to, you're supposed to be my guest."