6

It's been a few days since Seungcheol had last seen Jeonghan, two days to be exact, and the male was already missing the other uncontrollably. Naturally, he had called Jeonghan first thing as he got home and dropped the bag of groceries on the counter, minus the bottle of banana milk. Their first few words were awkward to say the least, but soon they were having hour long conversations in no time.

"I just checked, its midnight."

"Really? I didn't even notice." Seungcheol glanced over to his alarm clock, putting his full attention to his phone which was propped up by his shoulder and pressed against his ear. "You were saying?"

Jeonghan sighed, lying on his own bed with his phone by his side on speaker mode, "I was saying, it's late and we should end this call. It's been two hours Seungcheol." He smiled to himself, feeling his cheeks warm up, wondering what Seungcheol was doing at that time- besides talking to him of course. Jeonghan had been thinking about that alot.

"So?" Seungcheol laughed, grinning widely.

"I wanna sleep." Jeonghan replied softly, "And we've got school tomorrow dummy."

Seungcheol wanted to object, wanting their conversation to last as long as possible, wanting to talk on and on about whatever the whole night till the next day. But he didn't. "Mm, okay. I know, you'll need your beauty sleep and I need mine." He replied after a while, not wanting to cause Jeonghan any trouble. "We'll talk again tomorrow.. Right?" Seungcheol added, a little too hopefully.

"'Course." Jeonghan let out a small yawn, pulling up the sheets to snuggle deep inside them, "Goodnight Seungcheolie."

"'Night, Jeonghannie." Seungcheol wished, with a tiny smirk, hearing the other male snicker through the phone at the nickname. "If I can't call you, I'll just text- okay, goodnight." He quickly ended the call, placing his phone on the bedside table and fell back headfirst in his pillow, then brought his hand up to search for the light switch.

That night Seungcheol didn't have any dreams of the mysterious person again.

--

"Who are you talking to?"

Seokmin leaned in to glance at Jeonghan's phone, wondering what made his friend not pay attention to the rest for the past half of lunch, and why he was giggling every two seconds. "Yah, it's nothing." Jeonghan smiled softly and pushed Seokmin away, holding the phone close to his chest. "Are you even listening to my story?" Seungkwan huffed, folding his arms tightly across his chest.

Jihoon, who had now joined them rolled his eyes and mumbled Seungkwan's words with a small smirk, leaning his head against the palm of his hand, "I was listening, but then again I have no idea who 'Hansolie' is." Jisoo nodded in unison, "I get that he might be wanting to talk to you since you haven't met in a long time but do you seriously have to bug him everyday? Won't he get just a little annoyed?"

Seungkwan gasped loudly, mortified. Strangely Jeonghan gasped too, quickly stuffing his phone in his lunch bag with his uneaten lunch. "No! Don't say that! LALALA~" Seungkwan covered his ears with his hands and sang in the highest pitch he could manage, causing Jihoon to groan and shake his head slowly.

"Yeah, don't be mean to Kwannie, Jisoo." Jeonghan pouted, about to stand and walk off somewhere else, but then he got tugged bag down my Seokmin who grabbed him my the waist, hugging him tightly. "You're not going to leave your Dokyeommie are you?" Seokmin said in his cutest voice, making Seungkwan who overheard gag and sing even louder. Jisoo on the other hand had the most guiltiest expression on his face, while Jihoon laughed at the entire situation.

--

"I'm sorry okay? Are you seriously still sulking?" Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows. This was the fifth time today he had apologized, but to no avail was Jeonghan accepting any of it. "Jeonghan.." He moaned, tugging on the others' arm. "Just tell me what I did wrong, whatever it is I'm sorry? I hate it when you're like this."

Jeonghan glanced over his shoulder to Jisoo, then flipped his hair sighing softly. "Alright.." Jisoo smiled a little, yet again being the one who had to apologize for nothing. He didn't mind though, at least Jeonghan didn't hate him anymore. "Finally.. Can you tell me what made you so sulky then?"

"I-It's that.. Maybe you were right about that? Am I being too pushy?" Jeonghan turned and held onto Jisoo's hands, a perplexed yet frustrated expression on his face. "Pushy to who..?" It took a while for Jisoo to put two and two together, "You mean Choi Seung.. Seungcheol? The one we met at the library?"

Jeonghan nodded shyly, glancing off to the side. "I mean.. If he keeps texting back doesn't it mean he likes you?" Jisoo couldn't help grit his teeth while saying that, forcing a small smile on his lips, "Why would you think you're being too pushy?"

"It's because.. what you said to Seungkwan made me feel insecure!" Jeonghan cried, letting go of Jisoo's hands. The others expression softened, chuckling while rubbing the back of his neck, "I didn't mean it like that.. You know I didn't. I just said that so Seungkwan would stop talking about his crush for at least once. I can't be the only one who's tired of it."

That made Jeonghan smile, "Yeah, I had enough of him too. I love him but I really don't care if Hansol sleeps with the lights on in his underwear." He grinned, "So, you aren't jealous of Seungcheol?"

Jisoo scoffed, puffing his chest out, "No way. Why would I be?"

"It's because he asked me if I'd like to come over to his place this weekend.."

Jisoo paused, "Well. I'll get back to you on that question."

--

this chap is more jihan centric, but yeah. sorry for slow updates(?) is this slow idek. 

p.s. i'm planning on publishing a new fic (meanie!!) so yep, look out for that.