10

Jeonghan woke up with a start, sleepily sitting up and rubbing his eyes. His back was killing him and there was a horrible crick in his neck, but what surprised him the most was that he had woke up himself without the help of his little sister pounding the door or with his alarm with the tune 'Cheer up baby' on repeat.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around, taking a while to notice that he wasn't in his room. His first thought was,'OH LORD DID SEUNGCHEOL DO SOMETHING TO ME-" but before he could get excited he looked down and realized that he was still dressed in that sweater and jeans from last night.

A soft relieved sigh escaped his lips as he threw off the covers and found a sleeping Seungcheol on the floor with his body sprawled out and a thin line of saliva dripping for the side of his mouth.

"Gross." Jeonghan said softly and giggled, pushing himself off the bed and creeping out of the room.

As he made his way down the stairs he figured that Seungcheol's parents had probably been awake for a while now, judging by the smell of coffee and was that pancakes? Jeonghan's stomach growled, hopefully he'd be able to sneak past them and get to the front door-

"Seungcheol? Is that you? We came home last night and we saw you and your friend on the couch in front of the TV, you two seemed busy so we didn't want to bother-"

A middle aged woman peeked her head from the kitchen and Jeonghan froze. Her eyes widened slightly and there was a short silence, that was until a sudden loud growl broke it.

"Ah- You must be hungry!"

--

Seungcheol squeezed his eyes shut and gasped for air, feeling as if something was suffocating him. He struggled and breathed in and out, unsure if this was a dream or if he had finally died and this was some horrible punishment for liking an angel.

"Mmmphh!!" He screamed and used all his strength to pull of the thing that was covering his face, quickly sitting upright and taking deep gulps of fresh air.

He rubbed his eyes and groaned, finding out that the thing that was covering his face was actually a blanket. Seungcheol looked up at the bed, praying that Jeonghan was still asleep to not witness that embarrassing scene.

To his surprise his prayers were answered and Jeonghan was indeed out of sight. 'He must've gone home.' Coups thought and stood up, frowning in slight disappointment while he made his way down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Eomma, I know the living room is a mess, I'll clean it up today-"

"Cheolie, you didn't tell me that you had such a nice boy as a friend!"

Seungcheol blinked, that wasn't the answer he was expecting.

"Ahhh, you're too sweet aunty."

Coups' eyes widened more when he laid eyes on the blonde haired male that was chatting happily and sitting next to his father while having a mug of coffee in his hands. It was his mug too.

'Our first kiss.'  Seungcheol thought with a small smile.