8

"Your house is nice."

Jeonghan mused, leaning back on the counter while watching Seungcheol who was preparing the ramyeon on the stove top. "You haven't seen my room when it's not cleaned up yet." The other scoffed, breaking the noodles in half and dumping it in a large pot filled with water, glancing over his shoulder.

Jeonghan hummed, pushing himself off the counter to walk over towards the staircase, "I wanna see your room then." He took a few steps up before getting tugged back by Seungcheol, who's face was redder than he last remembered. "Woah- wait, aren't you supposed to help me?" He raised an eyebrow when the other shoved the empty ramyeon packet that had little bits of raw noodles in it in his hand.

He rolled his eyes and smirked, following his friend towards the kitchen again and rested his chin on Seungcheol's shoulder as he stirred the pot. "If you're scared I'll take something from your 'secret collection', don't worry I'm not into that stuff." Jeonghan said matter-of-fact while nibbling the raw noodle bits from the packet. "Do you have cheese or anything? I'm hungry."

Seungcheol laughed sarcastically, using the wooden chopsticks he was stirring with to point towards the fridge. "Look in there, the ramyeon will literally be ready in three minutes." He raised his eyebrows in amusement when Jeonghan scavenged through his fridge, quietly relieved that the latter was distracted so easily. It would be weird if Jeonghan had found any of his dirty underwear and laundry that he had stuffed under the bed in hopes of cleaning up.

"Say ah-" The said person was standing in front of him and holding a long string of cheese to his lips. Seungcheol smiled and let the other feed him, "It's good, let's add it in." Jeonghan nodded and pulled apart more strings of cheese to put in the pot along with the two seasoning packets and other things in the fridge. "Wah, it smells good." He said softly, gasping in excitement and leaning in closer towards Seungcheol. "Say ahh~" Seungcheol chuckled, picking up some cooked noodles with the chopsticks towards Jeonghan's lips.

Jeonghan bent down slightly and blew on the noodles before slurping them, his fringe falling to cover his face. "I'll help-" Seungcheol gently touched the other's silky locks and held it out of his face, tucking the hair behind his ear with the utmost gentleness and care. "..Your hair is so soft, like a baby's."

"What?" Jeonghan glanced up at him with a baffled expression before laughing, folding his arms over his chest. Seungcheol just stood there with a embarrassed grin, not bothering to deny what slipped out of his mouth since it was too late to back out now. "It's true, I'm not gonna lie or anything."

"Thank Panteen." The angel which was Jeonghan snickered, reaching back to pull the hair tie out and making Seungcheol watch in awe as his long hair gently fell to his shoulders like a golden waterfall. Seungcheol was about 101% sure Yoon Jeonghan wasn't of earthy species. "And Jisoo, he does my hair sometimes."

Seungcheol quickly shut his mouth, "I should ask him to do my hair, its a mess."

"I like it, though no one can beat my hair of course." The latter smiled, clapping his hands, "I think it's time to eat."

..

The two were on the couch, eyes glued on to the television screen while empty bags of junk food were scattered around on the floor, the spotless bowls of ramyeon and chopsticks haphazardly put on the tiny table.

Seungcheol stole a quick glance at Jeonghan, watching his eyes dart up and down to keep in time with the subs. He found the latter's little quirks adorable, how he gripped onto the blanket which was tightly wrapped around them during the fight scenes and how he nibbled is lip at the romantic bits. Jeonghan's eyebrows were currently knitted together, the wrinkles on his forehead deepening.

"You okay?"

Jeonghan felt a nudge on his shoulder, not tearing his eyes off from the movie. "Yeah.. I'm just frustrated at Bella for being stupid."

Seungcheol let out a loud laugh, "I hear you."

"I don't get it, but all I know is that Edward is really hot."

"He's kinda like me, right?" Seungcheol wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, earning a look from the other.

"You look nothing like him, what are you talking about."

"No! I mean-" Seungcheol pouted, "I'm hot too."

Jeonghan felt the side of his lip twitch to a smirk, "Well. Yeah."

..

forgive me i know nearly nothing about twilight but when coups and wonwoo dressed up as edward and jacob for halloween last year it slayed me so why not