Chapter 2. Him

Kellins POV

"Oh I know hun, he did."

I look at the waitress confused. "Who's he?" She pointed at a guy standing by the bar. A hot guy at that. He was absolutely stunning.

From where I was sitting I could tell that he was on the short side and that he had perfectly tanned skin. You could see a light reflecting off his silver nose ring. His brown shoulder length hair that curled at the bottom with a pair of beautiful mocha brown eyes to match. He wore a backwards snapback, a white long sleeved shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans to match his black vans.

I didn't realize how long I was staring before I saw the guy's brilliant smile and hand waving at me in a 'come over' motion. The waitress was long gone and I still had a full drink sitting on the table next to me.

I don't know why a guy like him would order a guy like me a drink. Maybe it was just a friendly gesture. There's no way he could possibly date guys. He looks like a guy who would date the red head Justin was flirting with when we got here.

I pointed at my chest and mouthed the word 'me' as he just nodded. I give a small nod at the guy and picked up the drink. I mustered up enough confidence to get up and go over to him.

I make my way to the bar after passing through some dancing people. I finally reached the bar but made sure to make some distance between us. You know just in case he was an axe murderer or something.

He smile at me and I smiled back. "Your even cuter up close. What's your name?" He asks. Did he just call me cute?

"Kellin. What's yours?" I ask as he smiles at my name.

"My names Vic. Nice to meet you Kitten." He smiles.

"Uh.. It's Kellin." I correct as he gives a light chuckle.

"I know Kitten." He takes a sip of his drink as I scratch the back of my head.

"So uh...Vic? I don't really drink, um, beer." I chuckled nervously.

"Oh of course, a beautiful boy like you must like fruity drinks. How about a... Sex on the Beach?" Vic says with a flirtatious smile.

I blushed and started to stammer "N-no I just uh... Don't drink in general. No alcoholic drinks." I looked down at my feet.

He chuckled at how nervous I was. "It's okay Kitten. Want me to take the drink off your hands then?" He asked holding up the cup. I nodded and he downed it in one gulp.

"Don't worry I have a high alcohol tolerance. Also I get free drinks." He smiled at me once again.

"O-oh okay." I stamper once more as he put the glass down and the bartender took the empty glasses away.

"So what brings you here?" He asks.

"Oh..my uh friend Justin brought me here to check it out." I thought of something quick to say.

I mean I'm not lying, but Justin only brought me along so he could play match maker

"Oh, well where's Justin?" A slight trace of jealously lacing his question.

"Oh, he's uh....over there, the one loving up the red head." I point to Justin to see him already sucking the face off the girl.

He looked over to him and chuckled a bit "looks like he's gonna have some fun Later."

I chuckled nervously still in awe of the beautiful man "yeah I guess."

"Well don't look now but I think you might have lost your ride beautiful." Vic suddenly said pointing to the exit as Justin leaves with the redhead.

"Oh sh- Justin!" I whined as I watched my ride home disappear from the club.

"Well, if you'd like, I could take you home darling, cause by the looks of your face... You don't want to be here long." He offered and I eyed him.

A part of me wanted to say yes but I don't know what he wants to do. He could take me to a dark ally way and murder me, but I guess I'll take a chance. I sighed "Sure, why not."

He smiled "Well, I guess we'd better be going then?" Vic said getting off his bar stool.

I follow him out to the parking lot to a silver Jeep. We both got into the car and I gave him my address. We left the bar and on the way to my house listened to some of my favorite bands. I had no idea we had the same music taste.

This Vic guy might not be so bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So Kellin and Vic have officially met. Kells was a little nervous but I'm sure he'll get comfortable around the flirtatious sexican.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow/comment/vote, all that good stuff.

See you with a new chapter soon!

Adios amigos 👋