Chapter 3. Heart Eyes

Vics POV

"Tony I can't stop thinking about that boy." I sigh as he throws a rag over his shoulder.

"Sounds like my boy needs a drink." He chuckles as I nod my head. "You aren't kidding."

"He's just so ugh" I swooned as I downed the drink Tony placed in front of me.

"That bad huh." He chuckles once more as he continues to wipe down the counter. He moves onto picking up chairs and placing them upside down on the table.

"A little help?" He asks as I nod and start to help him clean up.

"Just his blue eyes, shy smile.. i don't know what it was about him that makes me so...ugh!"

"You sound like a teenage girl in one of those cliché movies." He snickers as I roll my eyes.

"You know, if you saw him you'd think differently." I add on as he just shakes his head.

"See I can't just think of another guy." He sighs clocking out and going to lock up. I follow him outside as I kinda smirk.

"What do you mean? There a special guy?" I wiggle my eye brows at him as I see him smile and blush. "Yea."

"Oh really? Who?" I ask hitting his arm as he grows shy and walks ahead of me.

"Your brother." He mumbles as I look at him with wide eyes.

"Night Vic." He hurries away as I stand there dumbfounded.

Kellins POV

"I still can't believe you left me last night." I say letting a hungover Justin into my apartment.

"Yea yea." He waves his hand, taking his hood off and leaving his sunglasses on. He flopped onto my couch with a groan.

"Was it worth it?" I ask as he looks at me with a 'seriously' face. "Not at all." He rubs his temples as I sit next to him, throwing a water bottle in his direction.

"How'd you get home anyway?" He asks taking a sip as I smile to myself remembering the boy.

"Well this guy kinda took me home." I say growing a bit shy.

His head snaps over to look me in my face with a grin on his. "Wait....you met someone?!" He shouted and I nodded.

"Well don't just leave me in suspense! Give me details, what does he look like, how did he get your attention?" He questioned with excitement.

"He was so handsome." I smile thinking about him more. "Well he was tan, a tad bit shorter than me, he had long brown hair, a nose ring, the prettiest eyes that I have ever laid eyes on, Oh and don't get me started on his confidence." I think back to his flirtatious ways. "That made him ten times more attractive." I rambled on and on telling him about him ordering me a drink, his nicknames, everything.

He leaned back into the couch talking a sip from the water bottle I had given him "See...I told you, I said you'd meet someone, and what happened?" He had a cocky grin on his face as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well alright.. I gotta get this placed cleaned up. Now get out my house." I joke as I pushed him out my door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So the two can't stop talking about each other to their best friends. We also found out Perrentes will be coming soon! Much Gay woo!

Thanks for reading and sorry for being sucky at updating. We have our own accounts with millions of books to maintain. Hope you all understand