Chapter 6. Effeminate

Kellins POV

I sat there, waiting for a response. I looked over at Justin who was perched on my shoulder like a parrot that can't mind his own business.

"I don't think he's gonna respond Justin..."

"No come on. He'll respond, trust me."

"Justin, I..."

*ding*

"I stand corrected." I look at Justin as he smirks at me before walking into his room.

I open the messaging app and read his response with blushing cheeks.

(Kellin in italics, Vic in bold)

Hey kitten ;)

Hello Vic

What do I owe the pleasure of receiving a text from such a lovely boy?

I just wanted to know what's up?

Well i'm at Tony's but i'll pick you up in a few. be ready okay?

But what if i'm busy?

i'll be there in 30

okay

See you shortly Kitten

See ya

I let my head fall into the back of the couch as I let out a heavy sigh. I hear rustling coming from my room, so i get up to check it out.

I open the door slowly to see a messy sight in front of me. Clothes piled everywhere with a continuous amount of clothes flying from the closet. The only thing giving away the culprit was the black snapback adorning his dirty blonde hair.

"Justin..." I sigh while mentally face palming myself. "What on earth are you doing?"

"You have nothing to wear. I can't work with this." He throws his hands up as I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I question as he stops to check the weather. "Welp looks like you'll need a jacket to wear for your date. Or maybe Vic will be a gentleman and give you his."

I freeze only able to stutter out a few words. "H-how do you know?"

"I was on your laptop and saw the imessage app had a notification. Me being my nosy self, had to check it out. So I decided for the both of us that i'm your wingman." He smiles and pats my shoulder as he walks past me and back into my room.

I follow as he had somehow managed to clean up the scattered clothes into separate outfits. "I'm thinking casual but not too casual but also not too fancy... possibly casual chic?"

"No no no!" I breathe out as he looks at me like a confused puppy with his head tilted to the side. "Justin, i'm fully capable of picking out my own outfit." I lightly chuckle as he kinda pouts all defeated. "But this outfit is cute."

"Just leave me be. I can do this." I smile as he gives me a small smile back. "Okay... But I expect to see it so I can rate it."