O N E

Gray's P.O.V

"Astrid wake up!" I squealed Excitingly, I couldn't believe this was happening.

My roommate Astrid finally opened her eyes to see what was going on. "Wtf are you doing at 4am"

I shrugged but I knew it was something bigger than that.

"Go eat breakfast and we will talk!" I squealed again, this time trying to calm down.

***

"So what is going on, and why am I eating breakfast at 4:30am?!"I heard astrid moaning.

"Well I just won two tickets to Korea but I guess you don't wa..."I paused to see Astrid frozen with a spoonful of lucky charms in her mouth.

"WHEN OMG WHAT TIME TELL ME NOW" she pleaded for answers.

"Well our flight is in a day at 6pm so we will arrive there at about.. 2 or 3Am ?!" I said quickly grabbing my phone to check.

Astrid:

"The next thing we are going  to do is go shopping!" I heard Gray plan about what we are going to be doing the next day.

"I JUST REMEMBERED I NEED TO BUY HAIR DYE!" I confessed. Quickly grabbing my phone and checking the time.

"We need to hurry, they are going to close the shop!" I said running to get my keys.

Once I saw hot topic in the distance I sped up, not noticing I was going too fast.

Soon enough I was stopped right besides Starbucks, I was going to be in so much trouble.