T E N

Ok this is a longer chapter because I love you guys *stairs at empty seats* ;-; XD

Grey's P.O.V

"What do you want?!" I asked them, whilst Astrid stood there trying not to let out her anger.

"We need to talk about what happened" he gets out of his car and puts his hand out to convince us.

"Fine. But you have 10 minuets" Astrid let out with a groan."come in the car then, we will talk in there"

We went to the back of the car and sat down, Astrid sitting in the middle.

"So tell us why you don't want to speak to us" Rap monster spoke whilst turning to face us. "Hnm let me think, maybe because there are pictures of us all over the internet and people keep stopping us?!" Astrid let out.

"Oh ,well we didn't want to tell you because we didn't want to take advantage of us" V spoke from the front, making Astrid even more angry.

"Oh so you thought we would never know?!" I finally spoke, braking the awkward silence.

"No we ware going to tell you, but not on the day that we met, it was too risky" rap monster replied.

"Well when ware you planning on telling us?!" Astrid said, her voice filled with frustration.

"Ok, ok maybe we can talk about this at the ice rink?" I heard a shy but manly voice say from the seat opposite me.

"I think that's a good idea" I heard Astrid say, finally calming down.

Ohh longer chapter ;) I can't wait for the next one :P

xx