S I X T E E N

Astrid's POV

'Astrid come here!' Rosé called me over to a group of girls standing around her. 'Can you take a picture for us?' She asked me in a sweet tone. I agreed and took her phone, snapping a couple of pictures as the girls around her giggled.

'Grey do you wanna go out to the balcony with me? I need to take a breather it's kind of hot here' I asked my best friend as she looked very bored sitting at our table. 'Yeah sure' she replied whilst lifting herself from the the chair.

We walked to the balcony chatting about how our trip has been so far, 'it's sad that we have to leave in a week, we looked out at the view of the city . 'I will miss this' she spoke out,her voice cracking mid sentence. A tear ran down her rosy cheek. I came over and hugged her, she's been my best friend ever since we started high school, we have been through a lot in the past days but it's been the best couple of days in our life, I turned around and started walking over the the  door that lead me into the restaurant.

I walked in with tears in my eyes, I was looking down at the floor hoping no one would see me but then I saw a shadow of a tall male standing next to our table. 'Astrid? What's wrong?' I heard the mans soft voice. I looked up to see Suga, 'wh-a -I, I'm okay..' I spoke out, obviously shaken at his sudden appearance. 'If you're okay then why are you crying?' He asked placing  his hand on my shoulder as I was a lot smaller than him.

'I'm fine!' I said getting a bit frustrated for no reason. 'I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you it's just, I will miss this Seoul' I said starting to tear up again. Suga stepped closer to me and gave me a tight hug, 'maybe we can go somewhere today? Like it's only 5pm so..? He walked out of the hug and started fiddling with his pale soft hands. 'Do you want to go for a ride or something, we can go with Grey and tae if you want?' He smiled at me worryingly.
'Of course we will go!' Grey said from behind me, making me jump as I was so zoned out.

***

'Let's go, let's go!' Grey shouted whilst pulling my hand through the corridor as we went to get changed and refreshed in our hotel, I decided to wear a pair of high waisted black jeans, a white long wide sleeved top with thin black stripes that I tucked into the jeans and a pair of white vans, I let my hair flow as I didn't have much time to style it as Grey started pulling me out the door as soon as I finished my makeup. I was getting dragged through the hallway I heard my purse vibrate, it was a text from Suga.

Suga - hey, meet us on the -0 floor, I have a surprise for you! ☺️x

When grey finally stopped pulling me the the elevator I told her where they wanted us to meet. We got in the lift and pressed the '-0' button and waited, as we ware on the 15th floor.

We walked into the spacious car park and I saw them, standing in front of a black Lamborghini. 'Oh-oh my god they're here!' I saw V say whilst slapping Suga on the arm. I looked over to see Grey blushing as I put my hands on my red cheeks trying not to show how much I'm smiling. 'Hey Astrid, I-uh, I have swapped around and stuff and it's just us alone, is that okay?' Suga smiled whilst scratching his head. 'Yes it's completely fine' I said smiling down at the floor, as someone so attractive was standing right in front of me.

We got in the car and started driving out of the car park. 'Woah uh this is fast' I said clinging on to the seat. 'Are you scared' Suga smirked whilst looking over at me. He suddenly got into this cute bad boy mood out of nowhere.

***
After driving for about a hour it started getting dark as we drove out of the city into the fields and hills. We stopped at a car park in the middle of nowhere, it was nice and quiet, romantic in a way.we stopped at a small car park near a hill 'Ladies first' Suga spoke out as he opened the car door whilst bowling. 'Technically you got out of the car first' I giggled as Suga held out a hand for me as we got out of the car. We walked on the path going down the hill, nervously I started fiddling with my hands trying to distract myself from the silence around me. I started Hoping Suga wouldn't notice it, but he did as he took one of my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine, 'is this okay?' He asked whilst looking at my face. 'Uh-I-y-yes! It's completely okay!' I said after realising I wasnt focused on what had just happened. He smirked and we continued walking down the path. After a while I started to see a couple of trees, and something what seemed like lake?

'Were nearly there, just s couple of seconds' he said whilst slowing down and putting his hands over my eyes from behind. He guided me over to the left but knowing me, I nearly tripped,but he caught me just before my knees hit the floor. In front of us was a beautiful setting sun, a lake and a tree, I went over and sat down by the pink tree as the handsome man in front of me took of his bag and started taking things out. After a couple of minutes there was a blanket and fairy lights set out on and around the tree. 'I don't really know what to say' Suga said whilst sitting down next to me on the blanket. 'I like the view, of the sunset' he said smiling at me. 'I-uh me too, it's beautiful' I said, trying not to make myself look like a fool. He took my hand once again, intertwining our fingers, 'I've never felt like this towards anyone, I know we don't know each other very well, but I really think we should' he said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I've updated yay whoooop, no one cares or reads this anyway but I like it lmao so Ima continue this 😂❤️