T H R E E

A/N
This is the longer promised chapter :D
Leave me some suggestions in the comments if ya want ^•^

***

Astrid's P.O.V

"Grey wake up" I nudged my lifeless looking roommate.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" She jolted up after a few tries.

"We need to start packing our driver will be here is 5 hours" I said as she jumped out of her bed.

She ran to her closet and took all her clothes out whilst I was walking to my room to do the same.

***

Grey:

"Come on we are gonna miss the flight!" I shouted as we ran through the gates.

As we went on the plane I noticed that there ware two boys with red and blue hair next to the seats we ware staying at.

I sat down and looked over to see that the two boys ware familiar.

"OMG" I heard astrid scream quietly.

"Skye, Kana oh my gosh I can't believe it you" she squealed, and from that point I realised who they ware.

***

Astrid:

"It was nice meeting you guys" Skye said as he embraced me and Grey.

"What's your Twitter and Instagram we will follow you" kana said as he took out his phone.

"Mines Grey_anderson and her is Astrid.blake" I heard Grey scream of excitement, as they wrote the names down and followed us. After that they walked away, into their car.

"So where is our driver?" I asked Grey.

"I thought you booked the driver?!" I herd her say with a confused voice.

***

After about 20 minutes of sitting and talking to Grey about what we are going to do, we decided to go to Starbucks because it was right by the airport.

"Can I have a gingerbread latte and a peppermint mocha please" Grey said as the woman wrote down the names on a piece of paper.

"Hey guys" a tall attractive man with a coffee in his hand began.

"Do you mind if I sit ?" He said with a smirk.

"Yeah that's ok" I sighed.

"What's up?" The guy said worriedly.

"Well we just got out of the plane and forgot to book a driver to the hotel and the taxi is pretty expensive" Grey said whilst sipping on her drink

"Well I have two spare seats in my car, if you'd want you could join" the blonde boy asked worriedly.

"But we only just met you and I wouldn't want to ambush you" I claimed.

"Well my name is Kim Nam-joon and I live close to Benikea hotel so it would be easy to drop you of there" he encouraged.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt" I announced following Kim Nam-joon"

This is the long chapter it's pretty shit but that's what happens when you try to make something longer ^~^

xx