S E V E N T E E N

SUGAS P.O.V
As soon as I got back to mine and Jins hotel room I instantly started running around trying to get ready. I got in the shower,not bothering to checking the temperature. As the water started to sprinkle out of the shower head and started squirming as I realised it was on the hot setting.

I got out of my shower and ran to my suitcase, taking out a black shirt and a grey jumper with a pair of black skinny jeans, I went to dry my hair. I grabbed my black back pack and put on my white nikes and ran out the door.

I went to the closest grocery store and bought some snacks in case we get hungry and I went back to the hotel, I texted V.

Me:  are you ready, where's the car?'

I asked my partner in Crime. I kept on walking wonder why I was getting no reply. I got in the hotel car park and saw v with a black Lambo,
A while later we ware parking in the girls' hotel car park. Waiting for them to come down. 'Do they even know where they are going?!' I asked V. 'Shit no they don't, do you have astrid's number?' He asked, I nodded whilst getting out my phone from my back pocket.

'Oh-oh my god, they're here!' I looked out as V slapped my shoulder, as a act of getting my attention. Woah, she looks beautiful even when she's dressed down.

I instantly knew where I was going to take her, I've always dreamed of taking a girl there.

***
A while later we got the the pink trees, that's a place where I usually write lyrics about love, and all of that kind of stuff. I always wanted to take a girl here for a picnic. I didn't know it would actually happen though as I'm not a very romantic guy. I looked at her, sitting there by the tree, her hair waving in the wind. I thought, why is it now that I'm falling In love, am I falling in love? She's just so- 'Can you pass me the tortilla chips please?' I heard Astrid ask,  I instantly got back to reality. 'Hmn, let me think... I'm just kidding, here' I passed her the packet. 'This view is really pretty, how did you know about this place?' She asked trying to hide her face with her sleeves.

It's the only place that people don't know about, it's far from people, and far from paparazzi. I feel like it keeps me calm and whenever I feel like writing songs I just get in my car and come here. I spoke not really realising what I just said. 'That's adorable, so who do you take here?' She asked smiling, she's so cute. 'I've never taken anyone here. It's too special to me' I told her, as she looked up. 'Why did you take me here then..?' She looked me in the eyes. 'Because you're like a miracle to me, I know we only met twice, but that more than enough to know how caring and beautiful you are.' I said, I looked her in the eyes, leaning in closer. I gently placed my hand on her neck, as I leaned in, placing my soft lips on hers.
She looked at me after the kiss ended, she leaned in cuddling into me, I smiled. 'Are you cold? You're shivering' I asked picking up her chin. 'A little' she replied, her face flushed with a red tint.

I sat up and took my jumper off, I gave it to her and she looked up and me. Her eyes sparked beautifully because of the sun that was disappearing.

***

A while later we ware getting out of the car by my hotel. Jin was out with the rest of the members which meant we ware alone. 'I think I should g-' I stopped her by putting my lips against hers. I placed my hand the between her neck and cheek, and pulled away. I locked the car and picked her up and took her to the lift. 'Yoongi!' She yelled as we ware getting into the lift. 'Yeah?' I answered confused as to why she was trying to get put down. 'Can you put me down I need to go back to the hotel' she said with a annoyed tone. 'Okay..' I put her down carefully and slowly.