F O U R T E E N

Astrid's POV

I was practicing to skate on my own, holding onto the barrier obviously, Suga watching me closely to make sure I don't slip.

After a while I decided to go to where the rest of the people ware skating and practice there, I slowly skated whilst Suga went over to the rest of the group.
I started skating in to the crowd, which was a really bad idea.

I started loosing control of my legs, and just at that moment a girl pushed into me accidentally.

Greys POV

As soon as I looked over at Astrid, I started to worry as she looked like she was struggling.

A few seconds later I looked up to see if she was getting the grip of things, but instead my heart stopped. All I could see was my best friend falling back and and slamming her head on to the rock hard ice.

I swiftly skated over, already seeing her trying to pick herself up so I took her hand and pulled her up, 'are you okay?!' I asked immediately but all I got was a nod. I turned around and saw the tall mint haired boy skating over to see if my friend was okay, but as soon as he got to us she lost control, and blacked out.

***

A while later we arrived at the hospital, me and Astrid went to the emergency centre as the boys left to go to their group dance practice that they ware already late for.

'She will be fine by morning, she got a concussion from hurting her head on the ice but she will be able to function properly tomorrow as she woke up a couple minutes after fainting' the translator said to me as I didn't understand Korean that much.

***

It was about 5am and me and Astrid left the hospital, we ware both very tired after yesterday so we decided to go back to the hotel we ware staying at and sleep, 'I really don't like how the purple hair dye turned out, it's literally multi coloured' Astrid moaned after taking her makeup off. 'Why don't we go to the hair salon tonight and get it done?' I asked looking in the bathroom mirror.

'That sounds great to me!' Astrid replied tiredly. 'alright I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep now' I said whilst belly flopping onto my bed.

From now on I'm going to be doing my chapters 400+ words Because I realised they are really fucking short so.. xxx