F I T H T E E N

Astrid's POV

'WAKE UP!' I heard Grey scream. I slowly stood up and threw around the bed sheets trying to find my phone but it was no where to be found, a couple of seconds later I heard a thump. And there was my phone laying on the hotel room floor. I slowly picked it up, checking for any cracks or scratches. Gladly there weren't any.

I got up and walked over to my suitcase which I messily put down next to the window the other night, I took time to pick my outfit just in case there is any chance I see any one I know. I took out a baby pink bell sleeved dress, a pair of black heeled boots with a flower pattern on the heels and a black wide brimmed hat to cover up my dark brown roots for a while as we ware heading of to the hair salon.

I once again searched my suit case for my makeup bag to cover up my dark circles as I didn't get much sleep due to watching Bts dance practices, I still couldn't believe something so big was happening to us.

***

Once me and Grey left the house it started snowing, stupid me forgot it was winter. We ware walking to the hair salon just around the corner from the hotel and seeing People with coats on walking past made me shiver even more, I felt embarrassed.

We got in to the salon, our bodies getting warmer straight away. I sat down in the seat and told the lady everything that I wanted to have be done so she wouldn't cut my hair too short like the hairstylists in England do.

About a hour and a half later we ware finished and Grey was photographing me and my hair. She took a lot of cute photos so I decided to post some on my Instagram with the caption "love it when my hair is freshly dyed, it's so smooth 😌"

After a couple of minutes I was checking my comments and a girl from the bts Army commented "you're so pretty, I get why Suga was acting so shy at the ice rink yesterday 😍😭" so I liked it, she probably saw me falling over, but whatever.

I sat down, waiting for Grey to get her hair dyed and cut as well. "*PING*" I looked down at my phone. It was a text from my friend rosé. "Call me pleaseeeee, haven't spoke to you in ages!". I searched rosé up in my contacts, last year she moved to Korea and we lost contact sadly.

'Hey cutie, love your hair!' She spoke through the phone.
'Well thank you gorgeous, miss you so much. what're you up to today, maybe we could hang out as you live in Seoul?' I asked as I haven't seen my friend since she became a popular idol.
'I'm about to leave to a meal with a couple of other idols sadly, maybe you and Grey could tag along?' She suggested in a happy tone, obviously I agreed.

***

After Grey got her hair dyed and trimmed we left, a taxi was waiting outside for us to take us to the private restaurant her manager reserved. 'I can't wait to see rosé, it's been nearly a year!' Grey squealed from the taxi seat next to me.

We arrived at a huge silver building. we walked in side and into the lift, which was also fancy. We walked into the actual restaurant of the building, the walls ware a a shade of light brown, almost cream. The wooden floor gave a sheen that transferred from the beautiful glass lights hanging of the black ceiling. 'Hello can I have your reservations' a man spoke out, standing behind a cream marble counter. 'We are with rosé' I spoke out nervously. We followed the man to the table where rosé and other people ware sitting.

'ASTRID!' I heard rosé scream, she ran over to me and gave me a tight hug, we took a couple of pictures and then she started talking to grey as I started sitting down in my assigned seat.

I looked up at the other males sitting at the table, hoping it would be members of bts but sadly I didn't recognise them.

'Guys I have to pick up this phone call, Lisa is calling' rosé spoke out with a disappointed tone. As grey got into a conversation with the guys I sat there on my phone, stalking my followers.

I desisted to go on Twitter as I rarely go on there. I started scrolling down and found a bts post by Jin. My heat dropped.

'Grey, I need to go to the restroom for a moment, I'll be back in a second' I told her whilst walking away in the direction of the bathrooms, hoping bts would notice me and say something

I sat in the bathroom looking through my photos to calm my inner fangirl down. I saw a picture of me and rosé that we took as soon as me and Grey arrived at the restaurant. So I decided to post it as bts started following me a couple of days ago.

A while later my wish came true, I got a text from yoongi.

"Are you still in the restaurant that was on your picture? 😋" I replied nearly instantly.
"Yes I'm just about to go back to mine, greys and rosé's table, number 17 :)"

I stood up and started speed walking to our table, nearly bumping into one of the staff.

I sat down at the table waiting for a reply from suga. But I got nothing just a 'seen' notification. Maybe he didn't want to see me. What was I hoping for, him coming here and picking me up and flying away to another universe where everything was perfect. I don't think so.

This chapter is just a filler it dosen't contain bts or the story that much but it's important to read, you probably have already but oh well ❣️