1. the beginning

When I do " It means They are speaking and when I do this ' they are thinking and for dreams it Italics

"And now young skywalker... you will die." All I can hear is the sound of my own screaming and the crackling of the lightning. I can feel myself start to drift away, making one last attempt I reach out and say, "Father Please help me!" my screaming starts to fade away, and the lightning sound stops, but I can still feel it. I focus on dissolving the pain, but I get distracted by voices. 

"You underestimate my power" I look around  but allI can see is blackness.

"You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the sith, not join them!"

"I Hate You!" The voice inhumanly screams

"You were my brother Anakin... I loved you." 

As I hear those words, I'm sucked back into reality, but the lightning has stopped. I push myself up with the little strength I still have, to see something that brings tears to my eyes. I watch as my father picks up the emperor, The lightning now going into him, as he throws the evil sith lord to his death. It feels like a heavy dark cloud is being lifted off the force. I pull myself over to my dying  father and manage to help him to the ramp of an imperial shuttle, before I collapsed  due to his weight and my exhaustion. 

"Luke, help me take this mask off" He tells me. 

I look at him, "but you'll die" I wonder whats trapped behind that mask. Anakin. 'you were my brother anakin, I loved you.' The words echoed in my head, making me shudder. 

"Nothing can stop that now. Just for once... let me look at you.. with my own eyes." I obey his order, slowly taking of his mask, afraid, but also eager to see whats behind it.

 "Now...go, my son. Leave me." His face is ghostly white, lingering scars, and his eyes where tired and blue. I study his face, an look at his scars and burns. 'how did you become this' I think.

 "No. You're coming with me. I have to save you" I can feel my eyes starting to water, but I hold back to tears.

"You already have, You were right about me. Tell your sister...you were right." and with those words, Anakin Skywalker, Jedi knight, took his last breath, before fading off into the force. I put  my head down and let the tears out. I stumble up into the ship, and set down my father's body. My vision starts getting dark, and it feels like I'm in a dream. The room starts spinning,and I scramble to grab onto something, failing miserably and falling back into a wall hitting my head.  I just let myself lay there, exhaustion taking over my body. I crack my eyes open one last time before falling unconscious, seeing only one thing. 

Anakin. 

Go watch Darkrey's vines if you have a vine account. 

'I will be the most powerful jedi ever'

'LIAR!'

'You turned her against me!'

'she was alive, I felt it'

I HATE YOU!'

'NOOOO'

Yay! Chapter 1! I'm sorry that I'm so slow at updating, but with gymnastics and I have school staring, I don't have much time. Ill try to post 2-3 chapter at at time. Comment please! :)