9

Luke's POV

"Luke..." 

"Luke!" I feel someone shaking me, but I refuse to move.

"Luke! Wake up!" I sit strait up, hitting heads with Anakin. he stumbles  back and rubs his head, while I sit there laughing at him. He stops pouting and cracks a smile. 

"as fun as that was, we now have to report to the jedi council to interrogate you." He said, and my good mood goes cold. 

"Why..." I whine as I get out of bed. I look down and realize I am still in my old, burnt up jedi robes. 

" I'll be right back." Anakin said with a childish smirk on his face. I sat down and pouted about my burnt clothes. 

"Here, I hope these fit. they were my old robes from when I was a padawan." 

We walked out to the living room to find padme making coffee. I sat down and smiled. If only Leia was here...

"So Luke, where are you from?" Padme asked. 

'Careful Luke, you want to gain their trust, but don't tell them everything' Obi-wan said in my head. I cleared my throat. 

"Well I lived on Tatooine with my aunt and uncle on a moisture farm until...they died and I went with a jedi master to train." I caught Anakin Studying me out of the corner of my eye.

"what about your parents?" Padme asked. I glanced between them. Well, I don't have to lie, just... twist the truth a little. 

"Mother died a little while after I was born," "and my father...well I found him to late." This was true It was to late when Vader decided to become Anakin again. I felt Anakin trying to get into my mind, so I slammed my mental shields up, not even looking at him.

"Im sorry Luke" Padme said. I half smiled and said, "Don't be, you weren't the one who killed them" Thankfully, Anakin's com link went of, ending the painful conversation about my past. 

"Its the council" 

<><<>><>><<><><<<>>><<>><><<>><<<>>><><>><<<<<><><><><>

"Luke Solo, We have decided that you are to finish your training here at the temple with a new master, because your last training was obviously incomplete. You will train with Skywalker, but if he makes any mistakes, you inform us about it." I could feel Anakin getting pissed about what he just said. 

"thank you, master windu." They when on to talk bout other things, but i ignored it. How am I supposed to tell them a Sith is controlling the senate?

"Im sorry to interrupt, but..." all the jedi looked at me. I felt my face warm up, but I pushed it down. 

" There's something all of you should know."