chapter 1

My alarm rings through my ears. My eyes struggle to open.
It's going to be my first day at Rosewood College.
I decided to move from Brighton with my parents because we wanted a fresh start. So we moved to London.

I have to say I'm a bit nervous about being the new girl. London is a big place. Everyone knows each other and everyone has their friendship groups.
Why do I feel like I'll be the outsider?

I finish packing my stuff in my suitcase. I'm quite excited to be staying at the campus. At least I'll be away from my bickering parents.
It will give me a break.

Once everything is packed, I change into some suitable clothes (media below)

Then once I'm changed and I've done my makeup, I go downstairs to be greeted by my parents

"Good morning" my mother says.
"Morning" I happily reply.

"So are you excited for your first day?" My father asks.
"I think so. It's the first day. I have to try and fit in and make a good impression on everyone" I take a bite into my pancakes.
"I think you'll be fine" my mother reassures me.

Once I've eaten, I grab my last minute things and put everything in my car. Yes I will have to drive there myself.
"Bye mom" I hug her.
"Bye dad" I hug him.
"Call us as soon as you get there!" My mother shouts as I get into my BMW 1 Series.

I then put my aux wire on to occupy me. The drive to campus is about 45 minutes to an hour away.

Soon I pull up to the car park and my nerves fire up.
I turn my car off and sit in my car trying to calm myself down first.
Then I get out and grab my stuff.
I look around at people who also have their suitcases. It's September, so there might be some new people, and everyone is coming back from the holidays.

I walk inside and because of the "summer heatwaves" there's a cool breeze inside from the air conditioning.
I go to reception and I'm greeted by a middle aged lady with dark brown hair that sits below her shoulders. She has glasses on that show off her brown eyes.

"Hi. I'm Anna. I'm new this semester" I explain.
"Ah yes! I'll grab your timetable and your room key. You will be sharing with some other girls that have been here since the start. But I'm sure you'll get on with them just fine!" She walks away. Well she seems nice.

She hands me my timetable and a silver key.
"Room 90"

I make my way around the campus. My room is on the opposite side from where I am now, so I have a bit of a distance to walk.

As I'm walking, I spot a few good looking boys who smile at me, so I smile back.
Maybe Rosewood College was a good choice!

I finally get to my room and open it to be surprised by 3 girls.
"YOU MUST BE ANNA! I'M SERENA"
"I'M SAM!
"I'M MIA!"
I stand in shock as the 3 girls stand in front of me smiling widely.
"You seem scared? Sorry for the sudden outburst. We were just so excited to have a new Roommate!" Serena says.

"Wow. I'm just a little shocked that you're happy. You seem to be really close. I thought you wouldn't want someone new butting into your lives" I say.
"Don't be silly! We are gonna be great friends!" Mia says.
"This is your bed. Decorate it as much as you want because we are allowed to. Hopefully we are in some of the same lessons but we can always meet up at lunch and stuff. And then obviously we are roommates so we can stay up at night and watch movies!" Sam jumps up and down.

Because it's my first day, and everyone else's first day, there aren't any lessons today. It's kind of like a taster day so everyone is settled.
Sam, Serena and Mia are taking me for a tour around campus so I know my way around.

"This is the English block. The lecturers are actually decent here, so don't worry about not getting along with any of them.
Just across the hall is the canteen and there's the science block. Remember if you ever get lost, just call us. You have our numbers now" Mia tells me.

After the tour, I go back to my room with the girls.
"You should know there's 3 more of us" Sam blurts out.
"Yeah, KK, Aisha and Tiffany" Mia says.
"Cool. I guess I'll meet them tomorrow?"
"Yeh definatly! Now we will let you get settled in" Mia says.

The 3 girls go for a walk, so I decorate my room. I put a photo of me and my family on my desk. I unpack my suitcases and hang things up in my wardrobes.
Tomorrow is my first day of lessons and I hope it goes well.
Then I grab my diary, I have this thing of writing my thoughts into my diary.

Dear diary: 19.08.16
So I made it to campus! My 3 roommates, Sam, Mia and Serena, are the nicest people ever!
I've already fit in and I've been here for 3 hours.
I've had a tour of campus. It's pretty big, but the girls will help me around when I need it. Tomorrow is my first day of lessons and apparently lecturers are actually nice. I have a good feeling that my time here at Rosewood might actually go well!

A/N
Welcome to the new story!
I'm planning on having a bigger story this time with bigger chapters as well. 3 characters are already in the story. Next chapter the other 3 will be in.
Have a lovely day and see yaa