chapter 6

Simon isn't coming back until tomorrow.
Which means I just have to get through today without him. I change into (media below- choose one of your choice)

Once I'm changed, I meet up with KK, Aisha and Tiffany, and the others because we have no lessons today thankfully

Once I'm changed, I meet up with KK, Aisha and Tiffany, and the others because we have no lessons today thankfully. So we decided to go shopping and to Nandos.

"I think JJ has a girlfriend" Sam says sadly.
"Why do you think that?" Serena asks.
"I overheard him talking to Simon about a girl he really likes and that he wants to be with her" my head shoots up at the mention of Simon.
"That doesn't mean he has a girlfriend" KK says.
"Well you never know!" She replies.

Once we've been shopping we go to Nandos.
"Table for 7 please" I say politely.
The waitress leads us to a table for 7, but when I look around, I see them.
Simon, JJ, and some other boys. I'm guessing it's part of Simon's squad.

I feel a bit happier when I see Simon laugh, but when he looks at me, he quickly looks away as if he doesn't want to look at me. Maybe it's because his friends are there. But should you really change because of them?

We order our food, and whilst we are eating, I can see Simon looking at me every now and then.
Then, JJ, and 6 other boys come over.
"Hey ladies" one with blondish hair says.
"Hi Harry" KK says shyly.
Ah, these are the boys they have crushes on.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I say because Simon signalled for me to follow him, so I leave the others all to talk to each other. Maybe some dates will be arranged.

I follow Simon until he disappears. I look around for him until someone pulls my arm and pushes me against the wall in the corner where no one can see us.
"What are you doing?" I whisper.
"I wanted to see you whilst the others were distracted"
"Why did you want to see me?"
"Cause I wanted to do this again" He blurts out. And then his lips are on mine again. Just like yesterday.
I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer, if possible.

"Simon?" A voice calls out.
We quickly pull away and turn around to see JJ looking confused.
"What the fuck is going on here?" He walks towards us.
"Nothing" Simon says sternly.
"Didn't look like it"
"What's it got to do with you?"
"Just wanted to know. And I came to find you because I'm ditching you guys right now. I'm going on a date with Sam"

"What?" I speak out.
"Yeah I asked her out and she said yeah" He smiles.
"Awh. Don't hurt her, or I'll come after you with an axe" I narrow my eyes.
JJ's eyes widen and he laughs.
"Don't worry. I'll treat her right. But what's all this?" He point at us.

"Er. We kissed?" I say.
"Yeah, I kissed her. Couldn't really help myself. You know me JJ" Simon smirks.
Wait what?
The other day he said he liked me, now I'm just a cheap hookup?
JJ walks away to go on his date with Sam.
Simon turns around.
"Well that was lucky"
He starts to lean in again but I push him away.
"What did you mean you couldn't help yourself when you were talking to JJ?" I cross my arms.

"The guys can't know about me being with you. If they knew you were a bit of a cheeky kiss, like I normally have with easy girls, they wouldn't let it go"
My heart shatters a little.
"Cheeky kiss? Easy girl? Is that what I am to you?" I shout over the music, drawing some attention but not the whole of Nandos.
"No! I-I-I-I didn't mean it like that!"
I shake my head.
Have I just been played?
I walk away, ignoring Simon's calls for me to come back.

When I get to our table the girls look at me in confusion.
"Anna, what's wrong?" Aisha comes to my side.
"Can we leave please?" I say on the verge of tears.
"Sure. Let's get out of here" Sam says.

We leave after paying for our food.
As soon as I get to my room, I go to my bed and cry a little.
I am sad. How could he say I'm easy? Because I fell for the first kiss so easily?

I couldn't help myself. Maybe I am falling for him.

Dear diary: 02.09.16
Apparently my kiss with Simon was just a cheeky kiss. And I'm easy?
I have to admit I do like him.
Maybe more than like. I don't know.
My head is mashed up after today.
How am I supposed to face Simon tomorrow after this?
He will come after me, I know that. He won't stop, I know that.
The one thing I don't know is, does he like me back if he thinks that?