chapter 4

It's Wednesday, half way through the week. I beg I don't see Simon today. I'm not in the mood.
I change into my outfit (media below)

"What you got first Anna?""Maths for fucks sake" I groan

"Maths for fucks sake" I groan.
"Erm. Yeah. Bit of a problem. Simon is in that class. Along with the rest of them" Mia says.
"You're joking?" I groan again.
"No. Sorry. Just ignore him. All us girls will be there. Plus there are some fit boys  in that class" Sam winks at me.

We walk to maths. This time it's a male teacher.
He tells me where to sit, which is at the front.
Sam is 2 seats away from me.
Within 5 minutes of the lesson, he walks in.
I quickly look at him as he walks past.
Why is he sitting behind me? No. I didn't agree to this.
"Why is he sitting behind me?" I mouth to Sam.
"That's where he sits" She mouths back.

"Yeah this is where I sit" Simon whispers.
Oh. This guy has some nerve.
I turn around.
"And who was talking to you?" I say.
He smirks.
"Well you were talking about me weren't you?"
I scoff, roll my eyes and turn around.
I hear him chuckle a little. I turn around again, this time slightly more angry.

"Is something funny?" I narrow my eyes.
"I just like getting on your nerves" He laughs.
I clench my fists.
I groan and turn around.
I look at Sam who looks quite shocked at my sudden outburst.

Throughout the lesson, I feel light tapping on my chair.
I ignore it at first, knowing it's Simon and that he's trying to irritate me.

"Listen I need some help" Simon taps my shoulder.
"You really think I'm going to help you?"
"Just help me for fucks sake"
"Nope" I say popping the 'p'.

After maths, I have a free period. But none of the girls do. I stay in my room, unpacking a few last things until someone knocks on the door.
They keep knocking.
"Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" I open the door to reveal someone with a hood up and their head down. The quickly run in.
I shut the door.
I walk up to the person and pull their hood down.
I gasp at the sight of Simon with a few bruises and cuts on his face.

"What happened?" I ask.
"Some dudes came after me and I needed a place to hide. This was the first dorm room I came to" He says.
"Here. Let me clean you up" I lead him to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit. He sits on the counter and I stand in front of him.
I dab (*does a dab*) the cloth on his wounds. He winces a little.

"Thought you were tough" I say.
"I am tough" He sorts out his body posture.
I chuckle and roll my eyes.
"And you are all done" I say putting the first aid kit away.

He gets off the counter and walks towards the door.
"Does this make us friends now?" He stands by the door.
"Ha! No way!" I open the door, grab him, push him out, wave at him and shut the door on his face.
Well that was entertaining.

Dear diary:23.08.16
Simon just came to my room bruised and beaten up. And for some reason I still helped him.
Then he said are we friends. I said no and shut the door on his face.
I only helped him because he needed it. Even if he has been pissing me off recently!
He owes me big time!
He knows how to get on my nerves, even if he doesn't know me......he knows me better than I know myself.

NEXT DAY:
The girls wake me up and they helped me pic an outfit for today (media below)

I do my hair into a ponytail with French braids and change into a jumper with jeans and apply my natural makeup

It's buisness again first. Can I please change my lessons?
I go to my designated seat and wait for the dickhead with a tiny dick to come and annoy me.

But, he doesn't walk in. Maybe he's absent?
It's actually now boring in this lesson. I'm sitting here alone with no one to bother me.

Now that it's the end of the lesson and I have a free period, I saw a poster for piano lessons, so I'm going to go to the lesson.
"Hello?" I open the door, but no ones there.
My eyes lock on the piano a few steps ahead of me.
I put my bag down and sit on the seat.
I test some of the keys out before playing for a bit.
My mom taught me how to play when I was younger, so I'm quite the pro.

After playing, I leave the room but stop in my tracks when I see Simon leaning against the wall. He looks at me. His bruises and cuts are slightly fading away and his face is going back to its normal colour (no racism intended)

"You're good on the piano" He walks slowly towards me.
"Wow! A compliment finally leaves that sarcastic mouth of yours!" I laugh.
He laughs as well, which makes my heart flutter a little, he also shows his dimples which is one of my weaknesses.

"It was also a way of saying thank you for helping me last night" He stands up straight.
"It's ok. But why did you come to my room of all people?" I cross my arms.
"Actually I didn't know it was your room until you opened the door"
I raise my eyebrows.

"So wanna ditch?" He asks me.
"Hell no! I don't really want to go anywhere with you" I walk away.
"Anna! Wait please!" He runs after me.
"What?"
"Why are you being like this?" He strokes my arm.
"Me and you are opposites Simon. I'm the nice girl who does her work but you're the guy who is cruel to everyone and never does any work"
"And if I changed?" He stops me from walking off again.
"You won't change. The popularity is taking over you. And why do you want to even be friends with me?"

"Because I think I like you"

A/N
Hey
Wassup?
How you doing?
Yeah. This chapter is quite long. I'm talking about load of rubbish so I'm gonna go.
Have a lovely day and see yaa