chapter 2

My alarm goes off, signalling for me to get up for my first day of lessons.
I get changed (media below)

The girls are now awake.
"What do you have first Anna?" Mia asks.
I check my timetable.
"History"
"OMG SO DO WE! WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS!" Serena shouts.

We walk to history.
The room is actually quite big, but there's not that many people here.
"So we have a new student here, her name is Anna, so please be kind" the lecturer says. She seems nice.
I'm sitting in the middle of the girls.
We are learning about the American West, something I'm quite good at.
"So who can tell me why the Indians scalped people after war?" The lecturer asks. Everyone just looks around in confusion.
I shyly put my hand up.
"Yes, Anna"
"It was too show they are brave and it was like a trophy that they kept"
"Excellent. Take notes people. We got a clever one"

I hear someone scoff in front of me.
I look down to see some dude with dirty blonde hair glaring at me.
I look at him and glare back until he turns around and shakes his head. Dick.
The first lesson is over and some people from the history class have said hi and been really polite.
Then 3 girls come running up to us.
"AH YOU MUST BE ANNA!" One of them shouts.
"Wow you're so pretty" another one says.
"We are gonna be great friends" the last one says.

"Anna, this is KK, Aisha and Tiffany, our annoying but amazing friends" Mia says.
"Hi it's nice to meet you" I wave.
"So we are actually all in the same lessons for the rest of the day" Sam says as we walk to Science.

Whilst we are walking, someone bumps into my shoulder.
"Watch where you are going!" He snarls.
Then I recognise him as the boy from history.
"Actually I think you bumped into me" I reply.
He walks up to me and breathes in deeply.
He goes to say something but hesitates, turns around, scoffs and walks away.
What's his problem?
"Who the hell is he? He's been on my case all day so far?" I ask the girls.
"That's Simon Minter. The bad boy of the campus. Him and his friends "rule" the school" Serena says.
"But he's sexy as hell. I'd fuck him even if it was just a one might stand and he wouldn't remember the next day" Sam bites her lip. (sidefan7 bitch you'd say this, don't deny it)
"Yeah Sam has this thing with him it's wierd. Ignore her" KK pushes Sam out the way.

I look back at the moron knows as Simon Minter. Not gonna lie, he's kinda good looking. I watch as he walks away. His tall figure shadows over everyone else. The clothes he wears shows off his bad boy persona.
The way he walks shows that he owns this place. And everyone should fear him.

At dinner, we all sit together.
"So, are you guys single?" I ask (no homo, it's part of the storyline)
"Well yes. But we have a little secret" Mia looks down.
I wait for answer.
"See we all have a thing for Simon's friends" Aisha whispers.
My eyes widen.
"Who are his friends?" I ask.
"Vikram Barn, Harry Lewis, Ethan Payne, Josh Bradley, Olajide Olatunji, and Tobi Lerone"  Sam says.
"Olajide?" I laugh.
"Yeah but they call him JJ. Don't be hating on my bae please" Sam says.
"So you like JJ?" I raise my eyebrows.
"Yeah, I like Vik, Serena likes Josh, Tiffany likes Tobi, KK likes Harry, Mia likes Ethan and Sam likes JJ" Aisha says.

"I'm guessing they are really good looking then?" I say.
"Well duh! But the thing that ruins it is their personalities. See when we first came to Rosewood they were nice people, we spoke to them every now and then they hung out with the wrong crowd. This crowd was that bad they all got excluded and apparently they are in jail now. And then they all changed. We don't know why. Something happened" KK says.

The day is over and I'm still intrigued by Simon Minter and his friends.
Why? I seriously don't know. It was when he bumped into me, I saw something in his eyes. He wanted to say something to me but he stopped himself.
"Wanna get some lunch?" Sam says.
"Yeah I'm starving" Mia says.
We walk to the canteen and as we walk I see a little boy being bullied and pushed by Simon and his friends.
He grabs him by his collar and pushes him against the locker whilst everyone watches and records it.
Nah. I ain't letting this happen.

"Hey!" I shout and push Simon off the boy.
"What do you think you are doing?" He says in my face.
"Stopping you from bullying people, you jerk!" I say and everyone "oooohhs".
Simon looks around and shouts
"Shut up!" And everyone listens, some people also walk away.
"Watch your back" He whispers in my ear, sending a chill down my spine.
Then him and his friends walk past me, 2 of them pushing past my shoulder.
The girls come up to me.
"What did he whisper to you?" Tiffany says.
"Nothing. Just nothing" I say watching them walk away.
As they walk away, I can't help but just stare.
There's something else to these boys. Like they don't want to be mean. Like I said, I saw it in Simon's eyes.
I can't explain it.
Simon Minter has me intrigued.

I grab my diary once I'm back in my room.

Dear diary: 21.08.16
So it was my first day of classes. It was going fine until Simon Minter came along.
He's supposed to be the bad guy of the school but when I looked at him I saw something else. It's like he doesn't want to be bad, but he enjoys it. All the power over the campus, having everyone fall at his feet, mainly the girls. He seems like a jerk though. He told me to watch my back. I'm not scared of him. I'll face up to him anyday!

A/N
Bruh. I'm sitting here so proud and it's only the second chapter. Is this whole diary thing making sence? It probably won't be in every chapter but some as it expressed feelings.
I don't have anything else to say so have a lovely day and see yaa