chapter 23- simon

"Simon, I'm going out. I'll be back soon" Stephen says to me.
"Okay. Is there anything you need me to do?" I cross my arms.
"Not really no. But I'll let you know if I do need anything. See you later" He walks away.
"Bye" Dickhead.

"Have you text Anna?" JJ asks me.
"No not yet. Have you text Sam?"
"No. This Sucks so much" He sighs.
"I know. But technically we will be going home today" I put my hand on his shoulder.
He sighs and nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After running a couple of errands, I go to find me phone. I literally can't find it anywhere.
"Guys have you seen my phone?" I search around our rooms.
"No sorry" they all say.
What the fuck?
I haven't lost it. Unless someone's taken it?

As I'm searching for him, I overhear 2 of Stephen's 'workers' talking about something.
"He's got that Simon dude's phone and he's on his way to find his girlfriend"
"IS he going to kill her?" One of them says.
I swear to god if he even touches her.

"He said he might. Just to get back at Simon for what he did"
For fucks sake.
I did something bad. Something Anna would never forgive me for. What if.....he tells her?
Am I going to lose her forever? How would I survive without her when I can't even stay without her for a day?

"He's even got his phone to lure Anna back to her room, maybe then he'll kill her. To be honest, Simon deserves it, the prick"

I run back to the guys and tell them everything I heard.
"We need to leave now! Anna could be in danger! Stephen has gone after her" I panic.
"Wait what!? How do you know?" Tobi stands up.
"I just heard 2 of Stephen's guys talking about his plan, we need to go. And we need to go now" I rush.

We grab our things and carefully and cautiously, make our way to the exit.
"Where do you think you're going?" A voice shouts out.
"We're going on a job" Ethan says.
"Funny. Stephen says there are no jobs today" the man crosses his arms.
"Well we have a job okay?" Tobi replies.

The guy knows we are acting suspicious. So he reaches to his back pocket and I see him start to pull out a gun. Our eyes widen and I attack the guy, the other guys jumping in to help me.
He tries to shoot me, when JJ pushes the gun out his hand and kicks it away out of his reach.

It ends up in a fist fight, that we won't win, this guy is strong that he can take on 7 guys by himself.
There's only one thing to do. One thing I wouldn't ever want to do.
I grab the gun, aim, and pull the trigger, the gunshot echoing down the hallway.
I drop the gun in shock, but I'm pulled out of shock when we hear shouting from down the hall. There's a group of guys with guns coming towards us. Shit.

We run to the cars and drive away, hoping that Anna is okay, and that we're in the clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 15 minutes we pull up at the campus. Thankfully, because we were only in Chislehurst, we were not far away.
We run to Anna's room, the door already slightly open. So far there's nothing there, but when I get to the kitchen, I'm sick to my stomach.

She's lying on the floor, lifeless. Blood surrounding her.
I run over to her side.
"CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!" I Shout at the guys.
I stroke her face, and a tear falls down my cheek.
"Please wake up" I whisper.
"Please" I whisper again.

The ambulance arrives, and takes Anna. I grab her hand as she's on the stretcher and they let me go in the ambulance with her.
"JJ, go find Sam, and take the others to find the girls"
"Okay. I'll meet you at the hospital. Stay strong Simon" He hugs me and I hug back.

On the drive to the hospital, Anna's eyes flutter open a little. But then they close again.
"I don't know if you can hear me, but please stay strong. Keep fighting. I know you can pull through. And when you do, we're going to work this out. And everything will be fine, okay?" I place a kiss on her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrive at the hospital, and they take Anna straight to surgery.
"Sir, you cannot go through right now. Take a seat and I'll call you when you can see her" A nurse takes me to a waiting area.

About 10 minutes later, all the others come running in and to my side.
"What happened?" Serena asks.
"Stephen happened. He stabbed Anna. And it's all my fault" I look down trying not to cry again.
"It's not your fault Simon!" Vikk says.
"But it is Vikk! You guys don't know the full story. If I lose her, I won't be able to live with myself. But maybe I deserve it" A tear falls down my face again.

As I sit here, perfectly fine, Anna is in surgery, fighting for her life. And I can't help but think, maybe it should be me in there.

A/N
Hope you all have your tissues haha :(