chapter 22

For the rest of the night, I spoke to Simon on the phone, until I fell asleep whilst the call was still going. I swear I heard Simon say "Goodnight I love you" and then hang up the call.

Technically he should be coming home later today. I can't wait to see his beautiful face and tell him that I love him.
However, I have this bad feeling. Like something is going to happen to me. Or Simon.
I've tried to take my mind off it, but because it's a Sunday, there's nothing to do.
Maybe I should text Simon.

Anna- Are you alive?

Simon- NO I'm dead

Anna- NO please don't say that :(

Simon- Why? What's wrong?

Anna- I've just got a feeling that something bad is going to happen to me. Or to you :(

Simon- I won't let anything happen to you xxx

Anna- just come home safely. That's all I ask x

Simon- I will x I'm going on a job now. Won't be able to text to call :( so I'll probably just see you when I get home?

Anna- okay be safe :)❤

Simon- ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch a couple of movies but I'm still bored.
I then shockingly get a text off my mom.

Mom- I'm in London. I wanted to see you. Can we meet up somewhere?

Anna- oh please!!! I've missed you so much :(

I get changed and tell the girls I'm going to meet my mom.
I drive to Westfield and walk to Costa, where my mom is currently waiting for me.
I open the door and instantly see my mom for the first time since I came to campus.

She stands up and I hug her tightly.
"I've missed you so much mommy" I say on the verge of tears.
"I've missed you too darling" She replies.
We sit down and order our coffees.

"So tell me. How's school?" She asks me taking a sip of her drink.
"It's good. I've made some amazing friends and I've also got a boyfriend" I quickly take a sip of my drink, hoping her reaction will be good.
"Oh. What's his name?"
"Simon. Simon Minter" I smile.
"What's he like?" Well he's the bad boy.

"He's kind. Caring. And well he's basically the bad boy of the campus, but trust me, his actually really nice. Maybe you can meet him some time?"
"Yeah sure! If you're happy, then I'm happy"

Once I've seen my mom, she has to leave to go back.
She says everything is okay with her and dad, but I'm not convinced.
On my way home, I get a text from Simon.

Simon- I have a surprise for you xx

Anna- ooooh what?

Simon- I'm home :)

Anna- NO WAY!?

Simon- yes way! Come home now so I can see you and spend time with you please. And maybe do some things ;)

Anna- OH MY GOD I'M ON MY WAY

I drive home, trying not to crash and die. I park at campus and run to my room, I open the door but Simon isn't there. Instead, I'm faced with my worst nightmare. Stephen.

"Well well well. I'm guessing you're Anna? Much prettier in person, may I say?" He walks closer to me and I feel my breathing increase.
"Oh no you don't need to be scared of me. I'm not going to hurt you. Yet" He laughs.
"Take a seat" He leads me to the sofa and I sit down shakily.

He sits on the coffee table directly in front of me.
"What do you want?" I ask quietly.
"I just want to talk to you" He smirks.
"Why are you here? Seriously?" I narrow my eyes at him.
"To tell you what happened with Simon. When he betrayed me. I'm guessing he hasn't told you has he?"
I shake my head slowly.
Oh god I'm about to find out.

"So when he used to work for me, he was my favourite. He did everything I asked of him. I treated him like a son. Then he got really drunk, whilst I was out doing my own job. And when I come home, I find out that he slept with my wife. Not just once. Multiple times. She had an affair. She says he practically raped her. But when I look at her, she always had these bruises on her wrists. Then when he knew I found out, he ran away with his friends. So I killed his parents. It was only fair"
I sit in shock as a tear runs down my cheek.
He raped Stephens wife?
That can't be right.

"Now you know. How do you feel?" He asks standing up.
"I don't know"
"I've been trying to break you up. Remember when you went out with your friends, and some guy hit on you. He was supposed to sleep with you, but obviously that didn't work out. So then I took his phone and made my own way here to see you"
His phone starts ringing.
He walks off to answer it.

I quietly make my way to the door, which is still a bit of a distance away. I go to open the door when Stephens hand slams it shut. He grabs my shoulder and spins me around, pinning me to the door.
"I will kill you" He threatens.
"Good luck with that dick" I punch him in the face and run to the kitchen where I grab a sharp knife.

As I grab it, stephan attacks me again. We stumble into everything in the kitchen.
Until I feel something sharp in my stomach. He stabbed me.
Then I feel it again.
I drop to the floor, blood pouring out.
"Now you die here. As a message to Simon. Goodbye" Stephen runs away.
And as everything starts to go black, I feel myself fade away from everything.

A/N
Oh shittttttttt what have I done?
Thank you to Moistminter7 or Sophie for helping me with this chapter. Make sure you check her page out because she does have a miniminter imagine book and a fanfiction out that is just amazing!!!
Now that it's half term, hopefully I'll get another chapter out this week.
Sorry if I don't I'm just really busy :(
Have a lovely day and see yaa