chapter 29

For the first time, I've seen Simon and not cried.
Maybe this is me getting over him?

Me and Dylan go back to my room. And no. Nothing will be happening between us.

"So Simon seems fun" Dylan shuts my door.
"Yeah I'm sorry about that. And him. He obviously still thinks we are together, when I made it pretty clear we were over" I roll my eyes.
"I don't know how you got with him in the first place" He sits down.

I smile at the first time I met him. Like yeah okay we argued. And we hated each other. But it was that cheeky smile and sexy dimple that caught me. And just his personality. Students were afraid of him, because that's how he wanted society to see him. He isolates himself. He's basically a younger and more sexier Ebenezer Scrooge. But he likes Christmas I guess. (If you don't know who Ebenezer Scrooge is, watch A Christmas Carol. He's basically a mean old man who doesn't like Christmas)

"He won me over. Let's just leave it at that" I smile at Dylan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a lot of talking, mainly heart to hearts, I've realised I can trust Dylan.
But I don't know if I like him in that way. He's such a good friend, and maybe I want to leave it as just that.
There's plenty of other people for me to date, and Dylan can just be a close friend.
I hope he doesn't like me in that way, how am I supposed to break it to him?

My phone dings, pulling me out of my thoughts.

Simon- please talk to me

Anna- seriously Simon

Simon- I'm not going to leave you alone ya know....

Anna- lol I can block your number

Simon- doesn't change the fact that I still go to the same school as you :)

Anna- hmmm I could move :)

Simon- You wouldn't want to leave your friends. And me ;)

Anna- Jesus, what do you want?

Simon- I want you.

Anna- Well you're not going to get me. I have Dylan :)

Simon- Are you sure about that?

Anna- What do you mean? (Haha Ethan)

Simon- You know exactly what I mean :)

Anna- seriously I don't

Simon- You know just as well as I do that you do not like Dylan

Anna- and how do you know?

Simon- I saw the way you looked at him. There was no love there. It wasn't like the way you looked at me

Anna- I've known the guy for a day, I'm not going to love him straight away am I?

Simon- You fell in love with me

Anna- not straight away. And that was the biggest mistake of my life.

Simon- You know that's not true. Stop lying to yourself

Anna- You do not know me, or what's best for me okay? Leave me alone Minter

Simon- see you around baby x

Anna- I hate you

Simon- and I love you. Don't forget that

Goddamn it. This man doesn't want to leave me alone. The more he gets on my nerves, the more I will hate him.

My phone rings, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Hello" I answer to the unknown number.
"Hi this is London Metropolitan Hospital. We are calling on behalf of Mia Read, who's been in a car crash, she is in surgery right now, but it would be best if you could come down immediatly"

My heart shatters. My best friend. In hospital.

I get into my car and before I drive I text the girls, who then make their way to the hospital.
I drive as fast as I possible could and when I get there I run around, only to find out that she's still in surgery.
And Ethan was in the car crash too.

2 of my best friends. Both in a car crash on their way to their date. Why is no one happy? Why does something bad always happen?

Soon a nurse calls me, saying I can go to see Mia.
I get to her room, and she's awake thankfully.
I sigh out loud, catching her attention.
"Hey" I sit down next to her.
"Hey" She smiles.
"How are you feeling?"
"Like I've been in a car crash. Where's Ethan? Is he okay?" She panics.
"He's fine. He's came out of theatre too, they'll take you to see him too. What happened?"

"There was ice on the road and we slipped, and everything went black"
"You'll be okay. And so will Ethan" I smile.

Eventually I have to leave, Mia has seen Ethan, putting her mind to rest. Obviosuly she has to stay in overnight, so I'm going to go home and come back tomorrow.
As I'm leaving, I bump into, Simon. Of all people.

I walk past him.
"Anna!" I sigh and slowly turn around.
"How's Mia?" He asks.
"A bit shook up, but she'll be okay" He politely nods so I start to walk off, only causing him to follow me, he grabs hold of my arm and pulls me into some empty room, and for some reason my mouth doesn't call out for someone to help me.

"The fuck are you doing?" I whisper/shout at him.
"Getting you back" He then quickly places his lips on mine. Man have I missed this.
But he cheated on me. Right after I got stabbed.
I push him off me.

"I've missed kissing you" He smiles.
"Stop it. Just stop. You can't come here and just kiss me when you feel like it" I rant.
"But I thought you liked it"
"Clearly I didn't if I pushed you off of me" I roll my eyes.
"What's it gonna take for you to forgive me? If you cheated on me, I'd forgive you" Is he serious?

"So you'd be okay, knowing that I'm in some other guys bed, letting a random person touch me, whilst you're god knows where, thinking that I'm at home just doing my work cause that's the kind of person I am. But no. I'm actually letting a guy fuck me. And it's not you-"
"Okay! Okay! Stop!" He covers his ears and closes his eyes.
"That's what I thought"

A/N
Hope you're happy that I updated. Considering I'm ill, I managed to write over 1000 words, go me :)
Have a lovely day and see yaa