chapter 12

I  wake up feeling a bit happier knowing it's a Saturday. And that Simon will be coming over in order for me to help him get his grades.

I change into some jeans, and an Adidas jumper with an Adidas  shirt on underneath and my hair is loose and straight

The door goes off, and I answer it to reveal the tall boy. His hair is in a quiff, with some gel in there. He's wearing Adidas too which just makes us laugh.
"Well this is interesting" He laughs.
"Looks like we have the same taste in clothing" I laugh back.
"Adidas suits you" He winks at me.
"And you too" I wink back making him giggle like a little girl.
"Why are you laughing like that?"
"That's how girls laugh when a guy compliments them"
"No they don't" I laugh.
"You're gorgeous you know?" He smirks and winks at me, making me laugh like a little girl.
"I rest my case" He holds his hands up.
I push him lightly.

"So what do you wanna revise first?" I go to my book shelf looking at books to revise from when I feel a pair of arms around my waist.
"Do we have to revise?" He groans.
"Yes. Either revise or get the fuck out of my room idiot" I push him away.
He groans loudly and stomps his feet on the ground.
"Get out then" I point to the door.
"No" He sulks like a kid.
I grab his ear, not too hard, and drag him to the door, push him out and shut it before he can get back in.
"Let me in fam" He knocks on the door.
"Nope" I say.

My phone dings. Simon.

Simon- fam. Can I come in or nah?
Anna-haha no.
Simon- pleasseeeeeeeeee
Anna- Simon I'm trying to help you revise and you are throwing it in my face. Come back when you want to pass in life :(
Simon - I'm sorry baby girl :(
Anna- don't call me that.
Simon- please. I promise I'll revise this time :)
Anna- I stg if you don't......fuckin run for your life.

I open the door and I'm instantly in Simon's arms.
"Thank you Anna"
"Thank me when you pass college" I pull away.
"Now let's get started" I sit on my bed pulling out my books.

"So the answer is 50" Simon asks.
"YES!" I shout and hug him.
"Wow I finally got something right today" He pats himself on his back.
"That's all for today then. The girls will probably be home soon, you should go" I stand up, until Simon grabs a hold of my wrist and pulls me back on the bed with him.
"Don't worry about them. JJ text me saying Sam is staying with him. Josh is taking Serena to a cabin in the woods. We could go to my room for some privacy if you want" He winks.
"Fine. Grab me some clothes whilst I text the girls" I grab my phone as he gets up and searches through my wardrobe.

Groupchat name: Sidehoes👑💕🌐

Anna- staying at Simon's tonight. Don't wait up for me :)

KK- USE PROTECTION YOU HOE

Anna- bitch fight me

Sam- im with JJ so.....

Serena- I'm with Josh so.....

Mia- I'm lonely so.....

Aisha- same Mia :(

Aisha- But if you do the tang tang, use protection guys :)

Anna- tell that to Sam and JJ ; )

Sam- not my fault he is so irresistible :)

Mia- true.

Sam- bitch stay away from my man. Go find Ethan

Mia- I would but he doesn't even know I exist :(

Anna- he will Mia. I gotta go. See you hoes on Monday at class 💕

We get to Simon's room. I haven't actually been here yet.
It's just normal. And a bit plain. It's a bit messy. I get this sudden urge to want to clean his room.
"You're twitching. Are you alright?" He asks concerned.
"Erm. I have a bit of OCD. Right now I want to clean you room a little"
"We can if you want"
"Seriously?"
"As long as I spend time with you, I'm fine" He grabs some gloves.

We clean his room and I end up picking up a picture. I'm guessing it's his family.
He still has it. It's just hidden under everything.
"Is this your parents?" I show him the photo and his face drops a little.
"Yeah" He takes the photo off me, examining it carefully.
"You seem happy there"
"Yeah we were a typical family when I was younger. Constant road trips. Family photos. Everything. And then I messed everything up" a tear forms in his eye.
"It wasn't your fault Simon. Please. Stop blaming yourself" I wipe the tear away.
"But it was my fault"
"How?"
"Doesn't matter. It's over and done with now. Thank you for being there for me. More than anyone has" He kisses the top of my forehead.
I smile up at him.
But why is he still hiding this from me?

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in years. I've been so busy with life :(
But a chapter is finally here! :)
I want to shoutout the Sidehoes/Sidecunts and SlutsWithBellies groupchats I'm in on twitter. They've both been there for me recently. And just thanks basically. You know who you are. Cba to tag :)
Have a lovely day and see yaa