Salope aux cheveux bleu (Blue haired Bitch)

. . .

"Lady Misfortune, I, am Hawkmoth."

Marinette sat up, a purple butterfly-like mask surrounding her face. The areas around her eyes were red, like a mask on her skin. Her blue eyes stared into nothing, as she listened to the voice.

"Lady Misfortune, it is quite unfortunate that you have lost your dear and precious kitty cat. But don't worry, you won't have these powers for long. I want you to bring me your miraculous, and find Chat Noir's and bring that to me as well." Hawkmoth's voice rang in her ears. Marinette stood up and giggled. Tikki and Plagg, who were hiding in her bag, looked at Mari.

"Plagg, what do we do? What if she gives us to Hawkmoth??" Tikki said worriedly. (By the way, I just remembered Plagg can't be seen without his miraculous on someone, but for the sake of the story, that factor shall now be ignored.) Plagg continued to stare.

"For now, we can only hope she doesn't. But that can't be garruntee-" Plagg's scentence was interrupted by a shocking one from Marinette.

"Sorry Hawkmoth. I don't think I'll be giving you the miraculouses." A black aura surrounded her as she transformed. When the aura disappeared, she looked like Ladybug, except the black areas were now red, and the red areas black. (Inverted colours) Lady Misfortune now stood in her place, hands on her hips as a smirk played on her lips.

"I'll be having some fun instead~." And with that, she laughed and grabbed her yo-yo, swinging away from the school. Plagg and Tikki flew out of the bag, looking in the direction Lady M. flew in.

"This is bad. We've got to get back to Marinette's place and create a plan." Tikki said, fear and worry in her voice. Her doubts were washed away when she felt a slight kiss on her head.

"Don't worry. Marinette is strong, I'm sure she'll overcome this. But a plan is always good too." And with that, the two kwamis sped away to the house. (Aww Plagg in this story is so caring, and not sarcastic at all! XD)

~With Lady Misfortune~

Lady smiled as she stretched, standing on top of a roof.

"Ahh, being bad never felt so good! Now then, what shall I do first?" She thought, tapping her chin. Seeing a group of people having a party in the park, she grinned.

"Looks like fun. Well, for me soon anyways." She giggled and swung over on her yo-yo, landing on top of a table. People gasped at first, their hero's appearance; looks and entrance, startling them. Then they cheered, smiling at her. Lady Misfortune smiled as well, but it wasn't a good one.

"Hello dear citizens of Paris! Thank you, thank you for the cheers! But I am not your precious hero you all love. Ladybug is on vacation, and I'm here instead! And with that said, I'm going to make this party of yours absolutely smashing!" Lady giggled. She then took her weapon and spun it around quickly, creating a spinning disk of destruction. Stomping her foot, she broke the table she was standing on in half, and that caused the citizens to get the idea. Fear now consuming them, they screamed and ran off in different directions, all the while Lady Misfortune laughed maniacally and ran around, destroying the party with her yo-yo.

"Come on! This is great! This party is to die for! It really takes the cake!" She laughed, picking up the large birthday cake and chucking it at a family who were trying to escape. The pastry hit them in the backs, and cake and frosting exploded everywhere. Lady snickered and swung into a tree, looking down at some kids who were hiding behind it. Jumping down and landing in front of them, she bent down into a cat-like position, grinning.

"Why hello there kiddos, why so afraid? Afraid I might, bark at cha? Don't worry, I'm harmless! But I won't leaf ya alone~" she smirked. Wrapping her yo-yo's wire around the kids, she picked them up and threw them into the tree they were under. They screamed and hung on to the branches, unable to get down.