Paris, ville de la neige

Marinette...

Marinette's eyes opened slowly, as she woke up. Sitting up out of bed, she sat there, looking at her covers. She shivered slightly, her eyes half open, showing she was still half asleep. Why was it so cold? She slowly turned her head to look out her window, but she only saw white. After staring out the window for a minute or two, she laid back down, cuddling up in her covers and falling back asleep. Not long after, she heard the voice that had awoken her before.

"Marinette... Marinette... Marinette!" After that last part, Mari shot up out her bed.

"What?! Who?! Where??" She exclaimed, before hitting her head on something in her outburst, and falling over onto the floor. She was wrapped in her covers, flailing about madly. Tikki and Plagg sighed, as they watched the girl before them try to escape from her cover imprisonment. After quickly standing up, she tossed the covers off.

"Gah! School, must, shower, dressed, late!!" She exclaimed, tripping over her own two feet as she tried to make her way to the bathroom. Her vision started to blur after getting up so fast, but she turned the shower on and stripped her pajamas off, throwing them about the bathroom. Jumping into the shower, she immediately regretted it.

"Ahh!" She screamed as the searing hot water scorched her skin. She tried to jump out, but slipped on the water and tripped over the edge of the tub, falling into the shower curtain. She tumbled out of the tub, the curtain ripping away with her as she got wrapped in it.

"Crap! Ahhh!" Marinette cried, flailing around trying to escape. The sound of footsteps coming up her stairs and rustling in her room signalled her mom coming up, and the Kwamis hiding. Sabine burst into the bathroom, worried.

"Marinette what's wro-" Her sentence was stopped as she stared at her daughter flailing around in the shower curtain. She could hardly hold back a snicker as she looked at the confused girl.

"Maman! Help! I'm stuck!" Marinette cried, her blurry vision and confusion rising higher. Sabine giggled as she walked over to her daughter, untangling her from her curtain prison. Once the girl's' head was free, her sky blue eyes looked up at her saviour.

"Thanks Maman." She smiled nervously, confused as to how she got in this situation. Sabine nodded and handed her a towel. Marinette wrapped herself in the towel as her mother hung the shower curtain back up, and made the water warm enough so she didn't burn herself again.

"There, that should be good enough." Sabine smiled as she pat her daughter on the head. Marinette smiled as she thanked her mother once again, before stepping back into the shower. She sighed as the water hit her body, warming her cold skin. She hadn't even noticed she was freezing. After a while, she stepped out the shower and once again secured the towel around her body. After turning off the water, she stood in front of the mirror and began to dry her hair. After struggling with putting in her pigtails, she stepped out of the bathroom, looking out the window properly now.

"Wow..." Marinette whispered, as her eyes brightened with excitement. Snow was all around, covering the city of Paris. The soft flakes drifted around peacefully, as the city was glowing white from the snow. Marinette smiled, and walked over to her clothes drawer. She pulled out an orange long sleeved shirt, black pants, and a pink skirt. The skirt had the same flower design that her normal white shirt had. After putting on her clothes, she pulled on two pairs of socks, and grabbed her red and black earmuffs, red scarf, and red hat. She put them all on and grabbed her navy blue coat, with lighter blue fluff on the inside for extra warmth. Looking over to the Kwamis, she giggled as she saw them hugging each other tightly for warmth.

"You two look so cute!" Marinette beamed, grabbing the attention of the two.

"We may look cute, but we're freezing!" Plagg whined, clutching Tikki tighter in his paws. Tikki nodded in agreement. Marinette nodded as well, and walked over to her fabric drawer, where she pulled out two small red and green scarves.